Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: (SOLD): Jorg Gray 6500: President Barrack Obama's Watch  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Kevlarr

• Freshie
(SOLD): Jorg Gray 6500: President Barrack Obama's Watch
« on: January 27, 2011, 06:12:55 AM »
Jorg Gray JG 6500: President Barrack Obama's Watch - Commemorative Edition JG6500

Case                   : Stainless steel polished silver finish
Case Diameter      : 41 mm
Bracelet / Strap    : Italian leather buffalo grain strap
Features              : Chronograph, date
Movement            : High precision Japanese chronograph
Crystal                : Scratch-Resistant Mineral Crystal
Dial Color             : Matte black
Water Resistant    : 100 meters
Warranty             : 2 years

This is a unique watch, it is the same model worn by President Obama. Obama received the watch for his 46th birthday by the Secret Service in August of 2007. He's been seen countless times wearing the watch, while in public, conducting state business, and during his personal time.

This is the Commemorative Edition, comes with an individualized serial number and the inscription "The 44th President of the United States Barack H. Obama" engraved on the back of the case.

I bought the watch direct from the US in early January 2011. As soon as I got it, another watch catches my eye, and I decided to sell this to fund the other watch. The watch is still new, never been worn outside the house, comes with with original tags, leather case, user manual and Jorg Gray box. The watch is stored in a pet-free, smoke-free and child-free environment. The photos above are taken from the actual item. The red line seen at the back of the watch is the original protective plastic cover. The watch's scratch-resistant mineral crystal also has an anti-reflective coating that you can tell because light sometimes reflects blue against the crystal. The watch also comes with a free gift - a beautiful Jorg Gray pen (worth USD40)!

This watch would be a nice collector's item, or as a gift to someone due to its novelty factor.

This watch is selling for RM1,188 in Malaysia. My asking price: RM920. Due to CNY coming up, I am willing to give special price to MWF members. PM me if interested (or make me an offer  :)).

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 10:18:08 PM by Kevlarr »

Offline Kevlarr

• Freshie
Re: FS: Jorg Gray 6500: President Barrack Obama's Watch
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 10:17:08 PM »
SOLD! Thanks to buyer and MWF.