Author Topic: Press Release - Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Timepiece  (Read 4850 times)

Offline TheHobbit

• Global Moderator
Press Release - Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Timepiece
« on: July 11, 2014, 09:26:40 AM »

TW Steel, the global lifestyle brand ‘Big in Oversized Watches’, is proud to showcase the all new Special Edition timepiece honoring its partnership with Grammy Award winning recording artist and worldwide singing sensation, Kelly Rowland.

The Kelly Rowland Canteen Bracelet Special Edition (TW312 - $650 US) features a distinctive and highly appealing all-black PVD coated steel case and bracelet, complete with a brushed finish for added refinement.  The 40mm model, which is 10 ATM water resistant, sports a revised link design on the bracelet, differing it from the original Canteen Bracelet models first introduced by ‘The Watch in Steel' back in 2012.

Powered by a chronograph Miyota 0S20 movement, the latest design also enjoys the stylish look of rose gold colored numbering and indexes.  Kelly’s signature adorns the case back of TW312, the third timepiece sporting her name following her previous TW Steel executions, CE4006 and CE4007 from the CEO Tech collection.

With over 80 million record sales to her credit as one third of ‘Destiny’s Child’, the American R&B girl group, bolstered further with her four standout solo album releases (‘Simply Deep’ – 2002, ‘Ms Kelly’ – 2007, ‘Here I Am’ – 2011, ‘Talk A Good Game’ – 2013), Kelly’s career reflects TW Steel’s brand ethos of doing everything ‘Big Time’.

“I just love the simple, elegant look of my new TW Steel,” enthused Rowland.  “While my CEO Tech editions screamed colour and fashion, I adore the classic design of the Canteen Bracelet model with the simplicity of the rose gold numbers and indexes off-set against the use of the black case and bracelet.  It’s such a comfortable fit and I think, as a highly desirable accessory, it will compliment a wide variety of looks and outfits.”

“Our goal is always to create signature timepieces that perfectly reflect the appeal of our brand ambassadors,” stated TW Steel CEO, Jordy Cobelens.  “Kelly is fashion-forward in her thinking so we’ve designed a piece based on her inputs that can be paired with multiple styles.  This watch has an allure that I know will be very attractive to fans of both Kelly and the TW Steel brand.”

Kelly’s new-look ‘This Is My Time’ campaign for TW Steel will support the launch of her Canteen Bracelet Special Edition.  Rowland’s promotional images were captured by renowned fashion and music photographer, Rahi Rezvani, the Amsterdam-based artist having also shot TW Steel’s campaigns for its new Slim Line collection and brand ambassadors David Coulthard and Mitchell Niemeyer.