Author Topic: How to make a lume shot with Canon 760D  (Read 1487 times)

Offline FIFTY FOUR

• From China for the world
    • Fifty four
How to make a lume shot with Canon 760D
« on: February 13, 2023, 02:10:36 PM »
 felt in love with watches because of my 1st job, most girls are interested in LV, channel etc feminine stuff, unfortunately am opposite~ i like watches, cars, Formula 1 etc masculine activities ...

As a SEIKO collector, i start FIFTYFOUR, and also i MOD watches, since 2018 i start learn watch photographer, however i didn't get any skills of how to shooting a lume photo with canon until days ago.

Camera is all about light and settings, so here is a watch with swiss Luminous:
Camera : Canon 760D , Lens:Marco 100mm
Setting: ISO 12800, F2.8, 1/125 ( you need adjust base on the actual environment)
- MM300 ( The one with blue luminous was made by camera
- 62MAS ( The 4 watches with Green luminous was made by iPhone 11 )

Some other photos ( sorry that i don't have to much other brands except my own brand and SEIKO and seagull )
From China, for the world

Offline FIFTY FOUR

• From China for the world
    • Fifty four
Re: How to make a lume shot with Canon 760D
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 02:11:12 PM »
felt in love with watches because of my 1st job, most girls are interested in LV, channel etc feminine stuff, unfortunately am opposite~ i like watches, cars, Formula 1 etc masculine activities ...

As a SEIKO collector, i start FIFTYFOUR, and also i MOD watches, since 2018 i start learn watch photographer, however i didn't get any skills of how to shooting a lume photo with canon until days ago.

Camera is all about light and settings, so here is a watch with swiss Luminous:
Camera : Canon 760D , Lens:Marco 100mm
Setting: ISO 12800, F2.8, 1/125 ( you need adjust base on the actual environment)
- MM300 ( The one with blue luminous was made by camera
- 62MAS ( The 4 watches with Green luminous was made by iPhone 11 )

Some other photos ( sorry that i don't have to much other brands except my own brand and SEIKO and seagull )
From China, for the world