Announcements > News and Announcements

Welcome to Malaysia Watch Forum

(1/3) > >>

danny:
Welcome to Malaysia Watch Forum. The purpose of this discussion board is to provide a place on the internet whereby Malaysian watch lovers can share their common interest. However friends and fellow watch enthusiasts are most welcome to sign and join the fun.

chrisyen:
mwf allow for replica?

David_cheong:
Yeah, I wanted to voice out that too.

DC

danny:
Hi guys,
MWF does not endorse links to replica websites. If you come across any such posts please report to the moderator via the link at the bottom right of the post.

The problem we are facing is the deluge of spambots signing on as members. While it is our intention to keep the forum membership registration process as open as possible, battling the problem of spambots is increasingly frustrating. Please do your best to bring any undesirable posts (and the party responsible for such postings) to the attention of moderator or administrator.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

frank:
hi danny,

I agreed with you on prohibiting the replica watches link to put on this web site.. it's been hard for me to find a malaysia watch forum on internet. Luckily i found this. My personal opinion is that replica watches will ruin the market. STOP them!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version