Author Topic: Questions about G-Shock  (Read 3210 times)

Offline c4all

Questions about G-Shock
« on: September 06, 2020, 03:03:32 PM »
Silly me put a ding on my 114060 two weeks back which was quite bad. When I send it to the service centre, I was informed that a simple polish may not suffice as the ding was deep such that there is a "micro-crack" on the case. So now the watch is undergoing repair and I am without a watch. I was recommended to get a G-Shock to wear for the time being when I was chatting with my friend. Paid a visit to the G-Shock dealer in my area and was bombarded by a bevy of different models, shape, functions and materials. Was stunned that some cost a really pretty penny such as the MT-G. Hence would like to do homework here first. Which G-Shock should I consider if I am looking for one to wear whilst waiting for my Submariner to come back from repair? I am not too particular about the model so long as it is not "loud". Bright colors are a no-no as potentially I will be wearing this watch to the office as well. Thank you in advance for any advice.

Offline G.MAC

Re: Questions about G-Shock
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2020, 03:20:03 PM »
I think the Square 5600 should fit your requirements. One of our members here recently reviewed one. Head on over to the watch review section to check it out. If it is good enough for the founder, Kikuo Ibe to wear one with a coat, it should be ok for office wear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy