Author Topic: A Zeitwinkel Gathering @ 23rd July 2013, Starhill Gallery Kuala Lumpur  (Read 3493 times)

Offline lc_concepts

Zeitwinkel is a brand of high-quality Swiss wristwatches with manufacture movements that are designed, developed and manufactured in Jura region of Switzerland, with a running time of 72 hours, a robust three-quarter plate and bridges made of high-quality German silver. The name is derived from a unit of measurement used to calculate the “true local time”, the time that is measured at a specific location according to a sundial. The original source for the conception of Zeitwinkel was the desire to create an honest and a high-quality product that unites people with similar outlook on life.

One of Zeitwinkel’s founders, Peter Nikolas will be making his visit to Malaysia for the first time. Prior to such opportunity, a small gathering will be held at Khronos-Unique Horlogerie Boutique to invite all watch enthusiasts to have a chat and share knowledge with this inspiring founder, as he will uncover more of the brand and his enthusiasm for the “haute horology” watchmaking. For more enquiries, visit or call up to Khronos-Unique Horlogerie boutique.

Date: 23rd July 2013
Venue: Khronos-Unique Horlogerie Boutique
             UG1, Adorn Floor, Starhill Gallery, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Tel: 03-2141 9021 / 012-2866278 (Mr Yin)

Kindly RSVP by 20th July 2013 to confirm your seats.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 04:00:34 PM by lc_concepts »

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
Too bad its on a working day and during office hours.
Would have been interested to see the work of Laurent Besse of MB&F's...
The 273 Schwartz looks good and @ 10,750 SwissFrancs.......not exactly small change..
in the JLC, GO price range
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:48:19 PM by JOS2012 »
Personal taste and preferences evolve over years, hopefully not 1 full circle otherwise it means we haven't learnt a single thing.

Offline dpkong

Hey Jos, maybe the target audience is not 'employees' like you and me..  :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
 :HammerHead:
your AP ROO or my JLC Grande GMT costs more than the Zeitwinkel laaa

Hey Jos, maybe the target audience is not 'employees' like you and me..  :Laughing_on_floor:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:28:37 PM by JOS2012 »
Personal taste and preferences evolve over years, hopefully not 1 full circle otherwise it means we haven't learnt a single thing.

Offline lc_concepts

The time has changed to 6-9pm.  :)

Offline dpkong

Wow.. now I wish I was around, followed by a round of beers after that..  :Cheers:

Offline JOS2012

• Global Moderator
Couldn't make it due to a last minute ad hoc meeting.
Can anyone who attended share their experience n if possible, any photos?