Author Topic: Mini GTG at Kota Kinabalu May 2013  (Read 13182 times)

Offline Spider boy

Re: Mini GTG at Kota Kinabalu May 2013
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2013, 10:35:13 AM »

Had a good time meeting you guys !  but unfortunately not much of the kk'ians participating. Maybe hanz is not pushing hard enough to get more participants  :P  lol.
Will look forward for the next gtg !

Offline CKL1213

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
looking at the watches you guys have, I will be ashamed to come  ;D

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 09:19:26 AM »
Did the pics go thru any touchups?
If those are just click, snap and post, then I am very interested in your camera gear....  ;D

Hi Hanz,
These images are SOOC jpegs (Straight Out of Camera), taken using the Olympus OM-D E-M5 equipped with the Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 pancake lens.
I have always found the SOOC jpegs from Olympus M4/3 cameras to be very satisfactory.

:Cheers:

Offline danny

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 09:36:23 AM »
Had a good time meeting you guys !  but unfortunately not much of the kk'ians participating. Maybe hanz is not pushing hard enough to get more participants  :P  lol.
Will look forward for the next gtg !

Hi spiderboy,
It was definitely great meeting up with you and Hanz and I truly enjoyed the opportunity to compare up close the Royal Oak and the Royal Oak Offshore Titanium Chronograph. Both are pieces are simply excellent. After the experience I have a much better appreciation of the great passion shared by Audemars Piguet fans for these two iconic models.  :thumbsup:

I think a plausible reason for the lack lustre response was the commencement of school holidays and lotsa people would have their own family holiday plans.

:Cheers:

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »
looking at the watches you guys have, I will be ashamed to come  ;D
Why? We don't discriminate. As long as you're a fan of watches.
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com