Author Topic: Toys related. Anyone into toys? Mechanical and robotic ones. No  (Read 5395 times)

Offline Kennypane

Toys related. Anyone into toys? Mechanical and robotic ones. No
« on: September 22, 2012, 03:34:32 PM »

Each model takes approximately 10 hours to fix. Of course the professionals will go to greater lengths to modify, paint brush, cut, snip, ink, brush and other methods to make them perfect. Hope u like them.

Offline Kennypane

Re: Toys related. Anyone into toys? Mechanical and robotic ones. No
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 03:48:06 PM »
One more..

Offline Angryrodent

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 06:53:07 PM »
Well wifey is heavy in2 dolls (Dolfie, DOD errr fashion royalty and whatever they are called exp like  :Scolding:)... (not talking Barbies or em old strange stuff but the ones that cost watch money and even I find kinda cool)... got kids... and kids loves Lego so... now im 25 years back in time making sure we have everything Batman when it comes to lego and it sure is difficult not to try just push em away and build it ureself... Starwars etc... lah!!! and then if Games and comics comes in2 it then I'm already in the grave...collecting stuff is painfull to say the least..and me and my kids being destroyers at the sametime (well the wife keeps hers perf.. I think stuff is supposed to be used), the damage is insane
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 09:08:58 PM »

When I have time, I play with Lego Mindstorms and the Parrot AR drone. I am also dabbling with Microchip PIC. But work is hectic and too little time for life's little pleasures....

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 12:40:56 AM »
True enough. I stopped building them about 2.5 years ago after my first kid was born. Then it's, 60% work, 20% sleep, and 20% family time, and your own personal time, well? U have to share with the 20% sleeping time. Like what I am doing now.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »

This one is too much....

Well, actually, I meant to ask if the crotch lights up??

:Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 11:26:36 PM »

This one is too much....

How do u know? It uses Renata battery and connected through wiring inside and the switch on/button is located behind the head. One tiny button and if you flick it on, it gives out disco light about 10 seconds afterwhich it spurt slimy stuff. No! It does not light up.  :Praying: it is supposed to sit a Gundam pilot in there I think. The Japanese so kinky they design a pilot seat on the crotch area. Don't ask me why cos I know nuts about Gundam Series, history and story. I just like this particular Gundam they called it "Nu" and "A" turned upside down. This one is designed by an American guy, not a Japanese. This model is unfinished let me find the pilot nd put it in there.

I have the Patlabor which lights up. Not fixed yet.

Cheers

Well, actually, I meant to ask if the crotch lights up??

Offline Kennypane

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 11:29:53 PM »
My bad. I forgot. The whole thing including the crotch, ass and pelvic, can be dismantled and transformed into a little spacecraft.

Offline Angryrodent

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 12:55:53 PM »
that would be handy during nights.... first it guides u2 the toilet and then it's ready aim fire!
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.