Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS - Panerai Pam 24 Luminor Submersible  (Read 6160 times)

Offline dexson

WTS - Panerai Pam 24 Luminor Submersible
« on: December 19, 2017, 07:27:12 AM »
Dear MWF,

If is with a heavy heart that I'm letting go my beloved Panerai Luminor Submersible Pam 24.

This Pam 24 is of L series and its equipped with the newer superluminova (Surrounded by white gold) dial that glows like a torch rather than the old tritium dial.

It is also the newer version with the brushed rotating bezel as compared to the older fully polished Pam 24. This gives the watch a very modern look that combines brushed bezel with mirror polished cushion case.

The movement itself is the OP III automatic chronometer mechanism with a sub second hand at 9 o'clock position & date window at 3 o'clock. The movement runs well within cosc specifications (kindly refer to pics below for results of measurements). Movement runs +0.0 when left dial up position in a watch box and around +2 seconds per day at worn position.

The watch comes with an original unworn fabric diving strap & original worn rubber strap with deployant clasp.

Kindly note that the watch comes with outer cardboard box, inner hard cover box and the beautiful wooden box (so called triple boxes). Completes with user manual, the sticker strip & chronometer certificate.

Please note that I had lost the original certificate hence it does not come with purchase certificate - I am open for verification of this watch in klang Valley area but at your own cost.

Reason for selling is that I own both old (tritium dial) Pam 24 & this newer Pam 24 (superluminova dial). - you can see that I'm a Pam 24 freak. However, due to eyeing for an upgrade and the tritium Pam 24 has some sentimental value to me, I've decided to let this one go.

Price is 18,800 - call or WhatsApp me @ zero one six, two two zero, six two two seven - for further discussion.

Enjoy the pictures below.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 12:37:24 PM by dexson »

Offline dexson

Re: WTS - Panerai Pam 24 Luminor Submersible
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2017, 11:13:36 AM »
bump !

Offline dexson

Re: WTS - Panerai Pam 24 Luminor Submersible
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2018, 11:05:23 AM »
Watch Traded ! Thanks MWF for the platform ! Happy new year !