Author Topic: Auction  (Read 3376 times)

Offline G.MAC

Auction
« on: July 23, 2010, 10:15:52 PM »
saw in the star newspaper today where police doing an auction for jewelry and fine watches recovered where brands include audemar piguet,technomarine and frederique constant which is going to be held at the westin KL. has anyone been to these kind of auction? what are the prices normally for the watches?below retail or at a premium? since i am from outstation so i have no experience with these sort of thing. if the price is below retail, it would be worth going for a look.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
Re: Auction
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 11:29:42 PM »
saw in the star newspaper today where police doing an auction for jewelry and fine watches recovered where brands include audemar piguet,technomarine and frederique constant which is going to be held at the westin KL. has anyone been to these kind of auction? what are the prices normally for the watches?below retail or at a premium? since i am from outstation so i have no experience with these sort of thing. if the price is below retail, it would be worth going for a look.

Bro which page was that news was? i dont really see it cause i flip tru paper very fast.

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:59:15 PM »
not too sure. it is an advertisement that aspect i know..around the nation news. it is even in today's newspaper.
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline Gigi

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 02:08:17 PM »
ya i found it in today paper. Its more on stuff seized by aussie govt. Usually the lolex are bling type. Hard to get hold of SS type watch