Author Topic: Today is Friday 13th  (Read 4031 times)

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
Today is Friday 13th
« on: January 13, 2012, 09:16:40 AM »
Just notice today is Friday 13th, some believe today is bad day, but I think it's a day to watch Horror movie, so any recommendation for Horror movie????
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
Re: Today is Friday 13th
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 10:06:19 AM »
Just notice today is Friday 13th, some believe today is bad day, but I think it's a day to watch Horror movie, so any recommendation for Horror movie????

go to youtube and search for "If tomorrow never comes" + "Malaysia". click in the first clip that appeared on top of the page...

That one really scares the capital SH*T out of me. still have nightmares and gives me goosebumps thinking about it..  :o
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline sshark

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 03:38:28 PM »
hahahah... one can never erase that fat mama from his mind.

go to youtube and search for "If tomorrow never comes" + "Malaysia". click in the first clip that appeared on top of the page...

That one really scares the capital SH*T out of me. still have nightmares and gives me goosebumps thinking about it..  :o

Offline takashi78

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 03:45:33 PM »
ok now i dont wanna view that vid...well...maybe with someone beside me hehe

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2012, 08:33:53 PM »
Well Friday the 13th comes and goes.
Life still goes on.

For, nothing much. Lou Sang + Poon Choy for lunch. Company's "sow kong" for dinner.
Next day got wedding dinner in Klang, had "Fat Tiu Cheong" and various delicacies.
Another dinner on Sunday. (sigh, when all this "big makan" gonna stop - always the same b4 CNY annually)   :Confused:

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »

:Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor: scary nah....goosebumps yup....thank God not watching at night  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain