Author Topic: Etiquette of being a Moderator II  (Read 4540 times)

Offline zitan

Etiquette of being a Moderator II
« on: October 20, 2011, 01:04:34 PM »
The initial thread was being locked ............ ie, to deny a free flow of info & discussion on the above issue! :(

I have anticipated that the initial thread will be deleted ............. & indeed it was being deleted by you know who. With hind sight, however, I have pm to quite a few forumers, & was able to re-instate the post :Laughing_on_floor:

And, I am quite grateful to all the pm that flooded in giving me your unequivocal support. :Cheers:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:15:38 PM by zitan »

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
Re: Etiquette of being a Moderator II
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:06:54 PM »
i thought u said u cant pm me?

Offline zitan

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 01:08:16 PM »
i thought u said u cant pm me?
Yes, I was trying to pm you after I posted, but, was blocked then :Cheers:

Offline zitan

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 01:15:14 PM »
The way our beloved moderators did to ikan bilis was really ............... I dare not say lah. An analogy is the fight between BN & PR during GE ............ one is having a free hand & lots of artilleries, while the other is gap & bound :Laughing_on_floor:

Just like what they did to brolex, now being barred :thumbsdown:

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 01:25:25 PM »
Hello Zitan,

I think what you are doing here now is unproductive and not contributing to the forum at all. I feel you just want to express your unhappiness or unsatisfying simply because your posts or comments was removed and you want others to agree with you. I hope you can see it in a more rational/mature way of handling the forum from the Mod perspective. By creating post like this screaming for other member sympathy and agreement doesn't really help.

I do understand that each and everyone has its own standard and some one might have higher tolerance toward certain jokes/comments but to the safe site, we have to remove those "sensitive" posts to make sure everyone are happy here. If someone post that to you, i will do the same to other too.

Also, we NEVER banned you from using PM. You have more then a thousand posts and we appreciate your contribution to this forum. 

Thanks,
Scott
p/s: I will lock this one too and this post will be removed within 24 hours too

Offline Scott C.

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 01:29:45 PM »
The way our beloved moderators did to ikan bilis was really ............... I dare not say lah. An analogy is the fight between BN & PR during GE ............ one is having a free hand & lots of artilleries, while the other is gap & bound :Laughing_on_floor:

Just like what they did to brolex, now being barred :thumbsdown:

Brolex was banned due to the fact that he has few nasty comments toward other members and we have received numbers of complaints regarding this. After a serious thought, we decided to ban him. I hope you can get the fact right instead of keep posting all negative comments trying to influence others.

This will be my last reply on this matters. What ever it is, you are welcome to write us. Any other post regarding this matter will be deleted without notice.

Thanks,
Scott