Author Topic: The Watch Expo in Bangkok  (Read 5619 times)

Offline siodee

• lalala..la..lalala....lala...lalalalala
The Watch Expo in Bangkok
« on: August 08, 2011, 08:50:03 AM »
Just want to share my recent trip to Bangkok, and coincidentally bump into this Watch Expo, and it is like eye opening  :o , they have from Budget to Expensive watches there. I stayed around and explore for more than 3 hours, it is located at Siam Paragon, for those who familiar with Bangkok, you should know the place. I personally have tried more than 20++ watches on my wrist  ;D

Here are some photos

Limited Oris for Thailand
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore... Dream... Discover..." - Mark Twain

Offline takashi78

Re: The Watch Expo in Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 09:11:22 AM »
Thats it?
Surely cant be so little pics bro.

Offline siodee

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 09:15:52 AM »
Well, I use my iphone, and most of them did not allow me to take photo, so just these 3 only. Sorry, I wish I can take those photo of the watches on my wrist...
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.

Offline takashi78

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 09:23:25 AM »
Seems kinda empty.

Offline siodee

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 10:08:41 AM »
Yup, you are right, it is kind of empty, but the other side like Casio, Seiko, Swatch....are crowded with people. I was the only a few explore at the so called "expensive brand" counter  :Laughing_on_floor: :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 10:31:44 AM »
Aiya :-\ the first few photos really made me think that it will go on and on and on and next think you know ????? :Startled: stopped at 3 photos  :HammerHead:

Hope you had fun there nevertheless!  :thumbsup:
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline G.MAC

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2011, 12:04:32 PM »
Any Perrelet Turbine XL there bro?
Your ONLY job in this world is to make sure that you are happy

Offline siodee

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2011, 01:36:17 PM »
Any Perrelet Turbine XL there bro?

Nope, didn't see this brand,

I only see this unique one

Offline siodee

« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2011, 01:40:28 PM »
Aiya :-\ the first few photos really made me think that it will go on and on and on and next think you know ????? :Startled: stopped at 3 photos  :HammerHead:

Hope you had fun there nevertheless!  :thumbsup:

:Laughing_on_floor:, I didn't expect that, didn't bring camera, so only iphone, and was wearing casual with slipper, but their CS is good, when I approached the counter, they will ask me to try, so how to resist when one ask you to try, so I just keep trying, didn't buy any pieces because the price is high compare to Malaysia

But I must admit, their CS is much better, even the LB are good too

Offline Erttks

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2011, 11:17:01 PM »
nice sharing bro... :thumbsup:
may i ask when is the watch expo in bangkok held normally?
interest to expo there....

Offline siodee

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »
nice sharing bro... :thumbsup:
may i ask when is the watch expo in bangkok held normally?
interest to expo there....

I went there around August, so I guess it should be annual thing, not sure, may be other members can share this info. I just bump into it during my trip, so explored the place  ;D

Offline Omnipotent

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 07:22:14 AM »
i'll be goin there this month...will let you guys know if i see any "expo"... :Laughing_on_floor: