Author Topic: AP ROO Help Needed  (Read 3692 times)

Offline B.

• Freshie
AP ROO Help Needed
« on: January 05, 2011, 08:19:10 PM »
For this year I'm planning to get this. Any recommended place to buy and how much discount can I expect.

Thank you  :)

Offline Scott C.

Re: AP ROO Help Needed
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 08:33:04 PM »
Good choice ;)

Please reply via PM for shop and discount ;)

Cheers!!
Scott

Offline terrenceterrence

• scrapsofmylife
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2011, 09:08:03 PM »
hmmm i believe James have hte same exact model in titanium. a real beauty.. :thumbsup:
Better outrun my gun....faster than my bullet

Offline dennis.T

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »
yes...i cant forget the feel whn i put it on my wrist...damn it i need more focus....Maybe its the time again for us to GTG to molest james collection again??? kekeke

Offline dsiewmy

• Merchants
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 12:24:46 PM »
i hope u have big wrists as the steel bracelet can only be worn by those with 7" wrist onwards.

i have a 6.5" wrist and i can't even wear the normal size hornback, so i had to resort to XS rubber and mini-hornbacks.

why take the black? the current "in" models are the panda, titanium grey and volcano. consider those too.

Offline B.

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 01:35:20 PM »
i hope u have big wrists as the steel bracelet can only be worn by those with 7" wrist onwards.

i have a 6.5" wrist and i can't even wear the normal size hornback, so i had to resort to XS rubber and mini-hornbacks.

why take the black? the current "in" models are the panda, titanium grey and volcano. consider those too.

I have to purchase extra link for all my rolex and ordered extra long strap for panerai & omega  ;)

Titanium grey is also in the "list" but not panda or volcano.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 01:53:32 PM by Berg »

Offline dsiewmy

• Merchants
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2011, 03:13:19 PM »
in that case, u r perfect for the AP ROO.

try not to go for the black as it has been around for awhile, but u may be able to get a better discount on this one.

have u considered the AP DIVER? a bit cheaper, rubber strap which can be changed to steel bracelet.
now all the ROO owners are buying rubber straps to fit the new tang buckle. super nice.