Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue  (Read 4868 times)

Offline roystock

FS: Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue
« on: October 03, 2015, 07:42:04 AM »

Hi guys,

It has been 6 months since the introduction of GST and we are in the middle of imminent price hikes (many brands already done so). For me, it is time to restructure my watch portfolio "again" to suite my current taste, some has to go to raise fund for others.

For sale is my Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue, full set, bought in March 2015, right before GST.
The watch is in good condition with no major dings / scratches. Movement is good. Bracelet is new but I do wear the NATO strap quite often, you can ask for more pictures on the NATO strap. The photos say it all.

I am looking to let it go at RM13.2k, 20% discount to the current MRSP of RM16,500. (Hirsh strap in the picture is not part of the sale)

I prefer COD in KL. Shipment is OK, but you will have to choose you shipper and take the risk.

Offline roystock

Re: FS: Tudor Heritage Chrono Blue
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 06:48:11 PM »
Bump with a lower asking price of RM12,500.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions on its history, condition or if you need more photo.
But please do NOT ask for best price, just make a reasonable offer. >10% deviation from my asking price is not reasonable.

Thanks.

Offline roystock

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 06:31:11 PM »
I have put it on the bracelet and wore it a couple of time.
The watch is still for sale, the bracelet still looks good but it is no longer new.
I am therefore asking for a lower price of 10,500

Offline roystock

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2016, 09:43:55 AM »
Sold. Thanks mwf