Author Topic: Junghans  (Read 39679 times)

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
Re: Junghans
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
One of my fav everyday dress piece.

This is the Junghans Form A automatik. This watch is a minimalist piece that I use for work everyday.

It looks luxurious but it doesn’t shows off. Brilliant for meeting with potential clients. Most of my clients bought Junghans after they saw this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2018, 07:34:43 PM »
An everyday piece that suits any occasion or clothing.

Junghans Max Bill Automatic in anthracite grey.

Offline realist

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2018, 07:44:29 AM »
I'm looking to buy a Junghans Max Bill Automatic.
Please recommend me some places that give good price and service.

Offline krawl

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2018, 11:45:16 AM »

Same here, just wondering if there is actually any form of price difference / discounts given between the different Junghans ADs in town

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2018, 12:19:35 PM »

Same here, just wondering if there is actually any form of price difference / discounts given between the different Junghans ADs in town

As far as I know most the local AD only gives out 10-15% in manner of discount. I believe this is what the distributor advices the retailers to give.

Also i have only managed to track only a few Junghans AD in KL. And they’re not too many. Both Parkson KLCC and Pavilion carries them. A watch shop in Bangsar Village and another one in Midvalley on the ground floor. Even though they are the local distributors they do not carry many models of their line.

I managed to track down the pieces I like. My advice look to the model that you like at their website and try asking them at the local AD.

Honestly speaking most of them don’t even know the ref no of the items.

Offline realist

« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2018, 12:09:42 PM »

As far as I know most the local AD only gives out 10-15% in manner of discount. I believe this is what the distributor advices the retailers to give.

Also i have only managed to track only a few Junghans AD in KL. And they’re not too many. Both Parkson KLCC and Pavilion carries them. A watch shop in Bangsar Village and another one in Midvalley on the ground floor. Even though they are the local distributors they do not carry many models of their line.

I managed to track down the pieces I like. My advice look to the model that you like at their website and try asking them at the local AD.

Honestly speaking most of them don’t even know the ref no of the items.

I made several calls and trips.
Found out a few things I'd like to share:
1. The Max Bills at Parkson is a waste of time, all models are quartz.
2. Better to Facebook message the AD that's listed on Junghans to find out if they have the stock of the particular model that you are looking for before going to see them.