Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Rolex Oyster Perpetual White OP39 mm 114300 - 2019 - Full Set 5YR Rolex Warranty  (Read 9756 times)

Offline bulletnos

Hi MWF,

I have an immaculate condition, almost brand new, sought-after Rolex OP39 in White for sale - complete with everything you get if you buy it new from an authorized Rolex dealer - Watch, Triple Boxes, Manuals, Hangtags, Rolex Seal, Warranty Card and docket, Extra link - to complete the 12 in total. This watch was purchased Brand New from a Local AD at the end of Apr'19, with most stickers removed as per 2019 AD policy - and comes with the official Rolex 5 Years International Warranty until end-April 2024. There are a few stickers left remaining on the case. This watch has been worn very carefully, and rotated among 8 other watches, and has virtually no visible scratches, unless perhaps you squint closely with a purpose. Reason for sale: Consolidation.

Unless you see an actual unit, you will realize that the colour of this 2018 Basel World-launched watch is unique, as opposed to the other OP models with sunburst dials (including the black). This is more of a matte finish, a little off-white and creamy at certain angles, and a little more silver-white at some. A "near Perfect daily wearer" - as Hodinkee put it - a favourite too. This latest OP39 model, along with its black counterpart, are the only OP 39mm models with complete lumed markers around the dial - save for the crown marker at 12 o'clock - giving it a well-proportioned and symmetrical look, and a beauty to behold in the dark as a bonus.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-rolex-oyster-perpetual-now-with-white-and-black-dials

For more details and technical specifications, you may refer to the official Rolex Website - you'd be surprised to find the same case and movement as the robust Explorer 1 214270 - Paraflex Absorbers, Superlative Chronometer Certified, Paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring and the works:

https://www.rolex.com/watches/oyster-perpetual/m114300-0004.html

Just a comparison photo between the White Datejust 41mm and the OP39 White...

PRICE: RM 22,500 (slightly negotiable)

Prefer face-to-face deal around KL/PJ area (payment via online instant bank transfer) - preferably within the vicinity of Mont Kiara / Bukit Bintang / Damansara area - location will be advised, unless you wish to meet at Rolex Service Center/any reputable watch dealer (mutually agreed) for verification at buyer's cost.

You may contact me preferably via Whatsapp at 0122013605. Let me know if you need other specific photos too.

Thanks & Cheers
Kelvin

Offline bulletnos

An update guys...

I noticed some slight hairline scratches (seen at certain light angles on the bezel - easily polished)...probably an earlier desk dive. So I'm dropping the price in view of the correction of the initial posting description. :o

RM 21,500.

Anyway, here are some newer photos for reference.

Call or PM. Cheers ;)

PS: Original post photos are not clear, may refer to this post. Thanks
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 10:22:48 AM by bulletnos »

Offline bulletnos

Price revised to RM20,900 for quick deal.  :o

Open to trade but depends on what you have.

Photobucket can be a pain. PM or WhatsApp me for clearer pictures and info.

Alternatively, you may refer to my post in Mudah

https://www.mudah.my/Rolex+OP39+Oyster+Perpetual+114300+2019+Full+Set-78085288.htm#show
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 09:15:06 PM by bulletnos »

Offline bulletnos

Hey Guys, I'm back! Thanks for those who enquired and offered swaps while I was away. The OP39 was sitting in the winder for the past month since I was away.

Do feel free to PM / Whatsapp / Call me.

Cheers

Offline bulletnos

Bump! Thanks for the few queries and offers (esp trades), keep em coming. Slightly negotiable. :Dancing_banana:

Cheers

Offline bulletnos

Bump for the holiday season! PM/Whatsapp for clearer photos!

Offline bulletnos

Offline bulletnos

Bump for 2020!

Thanks to some for offering to trade, sorry I couldn't accept some trades due to personal preference. Keep em coming tho!

Cheers
Kelvin

Offline bulletnos

Mod - Sales withdrawn for now. Please close thread TQ