Author Topic: Unaffordable on PSC2 ?  (Read 6176 times)

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
Unaffordable on PSC2 ?
« on: November 23, 2014, 09:26:21 PM »
Recently went to tires dealr shop for choosing my new tires for my car.. I noticed Michelin PSC2.. immediately dealer told me it's not recommended for my car.. i am surprised because i was told that tires not anyone can afford it..
why is it so ? not recommended because of price or it has no review yet ?

Offline dualcarb

Re: Unaffordable on PSC2 ?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 06:11:54 AM »
Different ratings on car tyres are for different performance levels. For example, Lamborghini and Ferrari use Z rated tyres for speeds in excess of 300km/h. And maybe the car that you are driving does not require a tyre of such calibre. Just my thoughts...

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 06:40:30 AM »
Different ratings on car tyres are for different performance levels. For example, Lamborghini and Ferrari use Z rated tyres for speeds in excess of 300km/h. And maybe the car that you are driving does not require a tyre of such calibre. Just my thoughts...

i do agree that perhaps my car does not require for the PSC2...i did ask the dealer about the tyre performance, just to know more but he said not much people using hence not much review...what's your say bro?

Offline thomasim87

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 06:57:32 AM »
Walao this tyre very high end eh. Not suitable for all types of car one la. Also because the price is crazily high so not common people can afford. That's why we rarely see it on the road.

Offline ainamafan

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 01:27:56 PM »
Aiya... u nvr know who can afford la.. those driving porsche car for sure can afford this kinda tires la.. even though i nvr bought before, but i hv heard about it.. said that this tires had super good grip even during dry and wet road and 50% more lap time..

Offline chickypoke

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 03:45:20 AM »
Walao this tyre very high end eh. Not suitable for all types of car one la. Also because the price is crazily high so not common people can afford. That's why we rarely see it on the road.

It is true that the price is high but of course it has its target audience. I believe that somehow there must be people that using it but just not us haha.

Offline raychan

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 01:52:27 PM »
Recently went to tires dealr shop for choosing my new tires for my car.. I noticed Michelin PSC2.. immediately dealer told me it's not recommended for my car.. i am surprised because i was told that tires not anyone can afford it..

tbh this tyre does not have much review from Malaysia user but of course it has ppl use it but just not us
would like to know if any Audi, Porche, VW owner that used it and give some feedback
anyway bro just get what u can afford is more than enough  :P

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 01:33:25 PM »
I know not everyone can try this type of tires.. but one day i really wanna try.. have been eyeing on this brand of tires long time.

It is true that the price is high but of course it has its target audience. I believe that somehow there must be people that using it but just not us haha.

Offline watchkeeper

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2016, 10:54:54 PM »
Try the new PS4 !  :thumbsup:

Offline Oliver91

• toto 4d
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »
I believe that somehow there must be people that using it but just not us
Now you are able to receive 4dtoto,
 check 4d past result
 anytime at damacai result , anywhere.

Offline J.Tan

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 05:11:12 PM »
what is Tread wear indication on PSC2 ?
Crown all the way...Rolex