Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS Maurice Lacroix Aikon A1 6008 AUTOMATIC  (Read 5499 times)

Offline jetstrim

WTS Maurice Lacroix Aikon A1 6008 AUTOMATIC
« on: December 12, 2018, 10:14:22 AM »
My website https://jetstrim.wordpress.com

My price Rm4500. Dated Sept 2018 placing it as being only 3 months old from date of purchase.
Delivery available upon 10% deposit depending on location. 2 year International ML Warranty applies. Has to be seen up close to be appreciated as the mini pyramidal dial is beautiful. A homage to the AP ROO.

o162231818 Whatsapp.
Poslaju free within Malaysia.
International feedback /references available
View only at PJ section 14

Newly introduced at Basel 2018 , this automatic Aikon series has been well received and reviews are favourable . I’ve been told that people who can’t afford an AP go for this.Hard to find at the dealers last time I visited them, such is the popularity of the Aikon series

Keeps near perfect time like a well made Swiss watch should ! As per the readout on my timing machine it keeps great time, within COSC specs although it is not COSC Rated. Says it gains + 1 secs per day! Better accuracy than 95% of all watches out there despite its humble brand name!

Finishing is superb to say the least and the Clou de Paris textured white dial mesmerises and certain lighting conditions really bring out the beauty of the dial. Admire the decorated movement through the transparent sapphire crystal.

Nothing much to say since this unworn and absolutely unmarked. What more, the butterfly deployant clasp protects the leather strap better compared to normal tang buckles.

Crystal : Scratch-Resistant sapphire
Hands : Superluminova lume
Dial : Black Clous de Paris textured white /silver dial
Case : Stainless steel
Case diameter : 42 mm
Bezel : Fixed stainless steel
Water resistance : 200m
Crown : Screw-down Signed Maurice Lacroix
Calendar : Quickset Date
Bracelet : Genuine leather Signed Maurice Lacroix
Clasp : Foldover Butterfly deployant release

Offline jetstrim