Author Topic: Kickstarter – Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide GMT: I'm a new backer!  (Read 5354 times)

Offline Loris-76

Hi everyone,

I’m so excited to tell you all I managed to get the 112th place among the Backers who supported Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide GMT on Kickstarter.
I’ve always been into the project, so I backed as soon as I could and I’m so happy I managed to get my early birds deal.
I’ve been following the campaign’s progress since the beginning and these guys are really killing it! Nereide GMT was funded in ca 30 secs… unbelievable… I’m so excited for this project, can’t wait to see my Nereide GMT on my wrist! :)

Here’s the link to the campaign ;):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/975712226/nereide-gmt-dive-watch-with-eta-2893-2-swiss-movem?ref=discovery&term=nereide%20gmt

Offline koryong

Re: Kickstarter – Meccaniche Veneziane Nereide GMT: I'm a new backer!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 07:16:42 AM »
Congrats !  :thumbsup: Exciting to be part of a start-up, or at least in backing one.

The ghost grey dial looks really cool.

Offline Loris-76

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 01:40:29 PM »
You're right my friend, great satisfaction. I'm not sure about which one I prefer  8) ... Basalto or San Marco?

What do you think?  :Cheers:

Offline iceburn

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 01:52:07 PM »
woww looks cool especially the ghost bezel and pepsi bezel one. Can't wait to see real life wrist shot.

Sent from my Letv X500 using Tapatalk

Offline hooidcaster

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2018, 03:27:58 PM »
Nice design! Will it be available in Malaysia?

Offline Danielo

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 08:11:12 AM »
These are kickstarter micro brands. They always claim that their lower prices are due to the removal of the middle man. Hence they will only deal direct with the end consumer.

Offline Arcule

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
These are kickstarter micro brands. They always claim that their lower prices are due to the removal of the middle man. Hence they will only deal direct with the end consumer.

cant agree more with u. try look for other watches at kickstart, u realise tat they are all saying the same thing. and their watches probably made in china or taiwan.

Offline Chris Yap

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 06:25:30 PM »

cant agree more with u. try look for other watches at kickstart, u realise tat they are all saying the same thing. and their watches probably made in china or taiwan.
Can’t agree more.