Author Topic: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S DIVER MOVEMENT!  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Ray55

• Freshie
Maurice Lacroix Pontos S DIVER MOVEMENT!
« on: June 23, 2018, 03:54:56 PM »
Dear all sifu, just have a very short question about Maurice Lacroix PT6248-SS001-330-1 and hope sifu in this forum can give me a hand to guide is very much appreciated.

For this Maurice Lacroix Pontos S Diver, I found many site mentioned it use Selitta SW200(Clone ETA 2824) only and doesn't mention any further.  My question is it SW200? Or SW200-1? I believe for the price and brand it's kind of hard to accept it is SW200 instead of SW200-1 since SW200-1 is an upgrade from SW200.  Besides, does any know which type of Selitta grade it use?  I found some site ever mentioned Selitta movement got 4 grades.

Thank you for all the help SIFU!  :Cheers:
RRAYY

Offline jeykslim

• Freshie
Re: Maurice Lacroix Pontos S DIVER MOVEMENT!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 12:06:47 PM »
Maurice watches doesn’t come cheap, using normal Swiss manufactured movement.
Old watches are basically using ETa movement till ETA controlling to outsource their movements, so watch manufacturer need to find alternatives. In such, there’s Soprod (diff) and Sellita, perfect clone of the ETA movement for a decent price as well.

For Maurice, I suppose they’re using the highest grade of the SW200 series movement. It’s nothing wrong except certain the SW200 series got some PR issue, accuracy seems pretty good.