Author Topic: Proton Preve (pronounced Pra Vey)  (Read 14134 times)

Offline Annthony Siah

• Freshie
Re: Proton Preve (pronounced Pra Vey)
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
And why is a soft turbo not suitable for intl market?

I do not think is suitable because i feel the car is without turbo (although it is with turbo). However, is just my feeling about this car.

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 09:05:57 PM »
And why is a soft turbo not suitable for intl market?

I do not think is suitable because i feel the car is without turbo (although it is with turbo). However, is just my feeling about this car.

soft turbo actually

Offline Alvin-8880

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
RM73k is not reasonable at all. What I cannot accept is some Proton cars are sold cheaper in overseas than M'sia. What kind of logic is that. But our govt expect us to give our "fool" support to M'sian cars.

With Preve price of RM73k, realistically if we don't have the high import duty, Malaysians should easily afford Toyota Altis 2.0 or Honda Civic 2.0 at lower rate (minus the import duty)

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 06:15:50 AM »
RM73k is not reasonable at all. What I cannot accept is some Proton cars are sold cheaper in overseas than M'sia. What kind of logic is that. But our govt expect us to give our "fool" support to M'sian cars.

With Preve price of RM73k, realistically if we don't have the high import duty, Malaysians should easily afford Toyota Altis 2.0 or Honda Civic 2.0 at lower rate (minus the import duty)

They nvr expect u to support actually

They force u to support by excise tax n import tax with the knowledge of our income level!!!

Offline KamLoong

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2012, 05:29:19 AM »
Not really into this car. The proportions dont feel right, Imo.

Offline dpkong

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2012, 08:14:01 PM »
sorry Proton.. for RM73k, i'd rather buy a good, used 5 year old European car and it will still be more technologically advanced. plus the fact that even though it is a used car, it will still last longer than a Proton.