Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [WTS] Rolex Explorer 39MM (214270) Ranking No.2 In place HOT HOT HOT!!!  (Read 8315 times)

Offline Olkuu0205

• GLORIOUS TIMEPIECE GTC 8 STUDIO (JR0140366-M)
Rolex Explorer 39MM 214270
Hot Hot Hot!
Ranking No.2 in place by Rolex world research on years 2017 !!! See to believe!!!!

*Did you feel everytime we really wanted to buy a Rolex and save money hard especially sports model like these but at the same time Rolex is keep throwing their prices Up, but now this is good chance to own a Rolex with a affordable price and condition all keeping like new! *

#End 2016 years No more 3,6,9 Silver hours marker in production by Rolex ! This gives this baby Highly collectible! If you are looking at Panerai, iwc, chopard, zenith, omega, this Rolex is the first must to keep in collection!

In explorer model this definitely more collectible for me because it's just like some other popular Rolex old model something special Unperfect in perfection make this more collectible. The silver hours markers shows perfectly and not covered up by slightly shorts minutes hands. For lume it just like new Airking 3,6,9 also in chrome high polished steel wears handsome without any issue,  plus I feel is a lot more balance and classy the 3,6,9 full lume for me is towards to tools watch like robotic feel. Besides Rolex has been stops production for this 3,6,9 in silver hours marker this only production from 2010-2016 years, this make me feels the watch more collectible.  :laugh:

*If you are looking for a watch that give u personal image value in front of your friends, luxury brand, something everyone know I means EVERYONE even is your grandma or children, something will retain the value or might earn. This is a good chance!

I can tell you Rolex is a watch that you can pass it to your next kin of generation even few generation still running very strong and still looking handsome!!! This is Rolex way! The explorer, submariner pattern dial has always been like this since its started until today!

-I Guarantee this is going to be Your DAILY watch and it is SPORTS ROLEX model !!! No funky colour, No complicated dial, no date setting just set the time and you are ready to go, keep in low profile but easily can spot this is a Rolex!
(Sport Rolex model always have a hour hands with "Mercedes-Benz" pattern except Daytona)
*Without the sports colour bezel like submariner,Gmt ,this explorer can easily turn into a dress formal watch when u suit up or even with your short pants or jeans ! The smooth high polished bezel make the watch look very handsome and versatile in casual jeans or formal while not losing the sports taste of ROLEX!!
Trust me, if you looking something balance between
sports and dress this is exactly your choice!

*Beats with Rolex caliber 3132. This movement is differs from Caliber 3130, which powered the previous Explorer, because of its new patented Parachrom and Paraflex technology used based on the familiar Caliber 3135 with date display, which powers the Submariner as we all know. All These Rolex in-house calibers are regarded as the best on the market, which is designed for robustness, longevity and top precise super-fine adjustment ! Caliber 3132 is fully developed and manufactured by Rolex !

-All component of the watch and accessories is original, no any deep scratches or dent chip on case and sapphire glass
-Fullset ,inner and outer box,bracelet full-link, still keeping two tag, wiping cloth, manual booklet, guarantee booklet, Certificate all factory coming with this watch!
-No any repair carry out with this watch before! Condition seriously like new!
-HIGHLY collectible as this is 3,6,9 silver hour marker only production from 2010-2016 years only !!!
-The only country code with "888" from HK AD Ong Ong Ong!!!
-watch also has been do verification service checking at Rolex service centre thus the caseback intact with Rolex protective film. (But if you still have doubt on its authenticity welcome to checking authenticity again by your own cost if any)

Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, stop-seconds
function

Movement: Manufacture Caliber 3132, 28,800bp/h, 31 jewels, Paraflex shock absorption; Parachrom hairspring with Breguet terminal curve; Glucydur balance with Microstella regulating screws; up to  48-hour power reserve !!!

Case: Rolex made 904L stainless steel !!! fully threaded screw-down back, flat sapphire crystal, screwed Twinlock crown, water-resistant to 100 meters

Bracelet and clasp: 904L stainless steel, Oyster band and Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink extender !

Did you know 95% watch industries watch is made of 316L stainless steel? You can try go Rolex boutique try Rolex watch on your wrist, I can guarantee you you will feel super satisfied and amazing how solid the bracelet, claps, weight of the Rolex watch is ! Rolex is the only fewer luxury watch brand in the world is using 904L stainless steel since starting 90s' ! This is highest stainless steel grade using in watch and super immune to corrosion, you definitely can pass this to your children !  :Cheers:

Give a little time to read this few facts you probably don't know about ROLEX !
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ablogtowatch.com/10-things-know-rolex-makes-watches/amp/

https://youtu.be/4BP56eqo-Y4

Asking only RM19,799. Collectible Fullset giving together!! Watch Dated December 2010 and this watch is never polished untouched keeping in like new condition cause no much worn this watch (slightly nego from stated price would be consider)
An old old 36MM Ald price more than 16-17K for watch only mostly without paper/box, 214270 39MM pre-owned market is price more than 20-22K up....So grab this chance !!

Serious to deal please contact  Mr.CHIA at 016-3876108.
Wechat olkuu0205
YouTubechannel search olkuu0205
See to believe!

Some online reference photo of a Rolex Explorer :---

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:46:21 AM by Olkuu0205 »
A GENUINE WATCH COLLECTOR