Author Topic: Tag Heuer - Battery Leaking  (Read 4178 times)

Offline jhenwei

Tag Heuer - Battery Leaking
« on: August 13, 2019, 07:10:47 PM »
Hi all, is it true that Tag Heuer watch need to replace battery every 2 years even though the battery is not exhausted yet? I have a Tag Heuer watch which bought around 4.5 years ago. However, about 1 months ago, the second hand of my watch started to make four-second jumps. After not long, the battery was exhausted and I sent my watch to Tag Heuer Malaysia (via Tag Heuer Boutique One Utama) on 3rd Aug 2019 for battery replacement. Guess what? Tag Heuer informed that that my watch was having the OEM battery leaking problem and therefore it damaged the internal parts , the movement. The service center staff even called me up and told me this battery leaking issue is common if we don't replace batery in every 2 years. Is that true?

Offline Sky 007

Re: Tag Heuer - Battery Leaking
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 08:05:54 PM »
Hi all, is it true that Tag Heuer watch need to replace battery every 2 years even though the battery is not exhausted yet? I have a Tag Heuer watch which bought around 4.5 years ago. However, about 1 months ago, the second hand of my watch started to make four-second jumps. After not long, the battery was exhausted and I sent my watch to Tag Heuer Malaysia (via Tag Heuer Boutique One Utama) on 3rd Aug 2019 for battery replacement. Guess what? Tag Heuer informed that that my watch was having the OEM battery leaking problem and therefore it damaged the internal parts , the movement. The service center staff even called me up and told me this battery leaking issue is common if we don't replace batery in every 2 years. Is that true?
Yes. is true !

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk