Author Topic: Anyone with a Tudor with in house movement for over 2 years?  (Read 4770 times)

Offline x-1o8-x

• Freshie
Have you sent your tudor inhouse for servicing? does it still keep great time? do let me know how's your Tudor with in house movement doing after the warranty expired.
Never Tidur on Tudor

Offline WengCChooi

Re: Anyone with a Tudor with in house movement for over 2 years?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2019, 07:35:46 AM »
Have you sent your tudor inhouse for servicing? does it still keep great time? do let me know how's your Tudor with in house movement doing after the warranty expired.
Hi may I know what is your concern?
Facing inaccuracy after service? Or just surveying for your new target?
I've 1 but less than 1 year old. Haven't heard about the problem you mentioned

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Offline x-1o8-x

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 10:06:29 AM »
Hi may I know what is your concern?
Facing inaccuracy after service? Or just surveying for your new target?
I've 1 but less than 1 year old. Haven't heard about the problem you mentioned

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Just want to know how the movement holds up over time. i can't really find people talking about their movements after a few years use, so want to know abit more
Never Tidur on Tudor

Offline spacewalker

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 06:10:28 PM »
Hi.
I own the Tudor BB almost 3 years, so far still keeping the good time and power reserve.
I think it is pretty standard , SC will give 2 years more warranty on the work done after the complete service/maintenance. During that period they will cover /repair any fault include the accuracy of your watch. What I heard the in-house movement service can be done only by authorised SC. The proper tool need to use to regulate the movement.

Offline x-1o8-x

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2019, 08:56:54 PM »
Hi.
I own the Tudor BB almost 3 years, so far still keeping the good time and power reserve.
I think it is pretty standard , SC will give 2 years more warranty on the work done after the complete service/maintenance. During that period they will cover /repair any fault include the accuracy of your watch. What I heard the in-house movement service can be done only by authorised SC. The proper tool need to use to regulate the movement.

that's great news. yea i know the SC will give 2 years after servicing, though i've not heard of anyone sending it in for the sake of servicing unless got problem, they all keep saying to send in for service after 5 years.

the movement is still pretty new so i'm kinda interested to know if it would be as durable as rolex's movement which many would say they'd only need servicing after 10 years.
Never Tidur on Tudor

Offline Kesharoo

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 01:18:23 PM »
hi,

I have an LHD and also a heritage chrono. Both were bought new and have been with me for more than a year. Pretty accurate and works well with no issues so far.

Offline xavern81

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 12:06:38 PM »
Bought my Tudor BB Midnight Blue in 2016. I do not see any issues at all. Pristine in every way and the time keeping? +1 second a day or so.

Offline Amin73

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2019, 08:52:50 AM »
My Tudor Bronze had problems of occassionally stopping and unable to move even after winding, after about a year of light use.  Sent to RSC and they changed the movement.  Was advised that it was the instruction from their principal.