Author Topic: What postage services to use to courier watch to West Malaysia?  (Read 4918 times)

Offline sclai5675

• Freshie
Hello there,

Can I get your recommendation on the postage services to use to courier watch to West Malaysia?

Thank you very much!

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: What postage services to use to courier watch to West Malaysia?
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 08:08:51 AM »
Plenty of courier services available in the market. The real question was whether the watch was of high-value or otherwise? FedEx for example, only insures up to RM2k IIRC and when they found out that I was couriering a Rolex watch with RRP of RM40k, the staff advised that they could not insure and cover the shipment, so it was basically on self-insure. And another courier company which I won't mention, actually sent a courier to the wrong address (as in the address was a residential address in Sri Hartamas but the parcel was sent to a factory in Gombak- totally unrelated addresses) and thereafter couldn't retract the parcel! That was the reason that I tend to limit my higher-value flips to COD deals in KL these days- previously, I have sent as far as to Europe on watch flips.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 08:10:38 AM by D'Andy »
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline anonymous_

Re: What postage services to use to courier watch to West Malaysia?
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 09:14:36 PM »
Hey, I heard DHL eCommerce has launched their prepaid envelops/flyers online in Shopee, it really helps in saving time and makes things faster because you can just ship anytime :) link link! https://shopee.com.my/shop/184035959/search