Author Topic: rx8 protection film  (Read 4970 times)

Offline vince78

• Freshie
rx8 protection film
« on: February 08, 2020, 12:01:51 PM »
recently i came across this product online that claims that it could protect your watches from scratches , has anyone used it before ? i also wonder i am getting quotation prices from rm 400 to rm 850 for the same model of watch that i enquire, i am beginnning to worry , if they are replica of such films around ??? anyone care to advice please

Offline dualcarb

Re: rx8 protection film
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 03:20:57 PM »
I have not come across anyone in my many years of chatting, communicating and hanging around watch enthusiasts who has used any form of protection for their watches. We would let them get scratched up and make them our very own “battle scars”. I see many scratches on my watches that have been made by my wife...yes...she wears my sports rolex, and I let her. Anyway, I look at these scratches and I know that they have been put there by my wife. I also have a few put there by me and some are more memorable than others. So let them get scratched. You can get them polished out come service day. It’s just a watch, no big deal, buy a watch to wear and forget that they are on your wrist. You wear the watch, and not the other way around.

Offline Adzrienn

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2020, 07:34:00 PM »
Yea i think watches should not be worn with stickers. Looks better with the scratches

Offline dpkong

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 09:08:45 PM »
I saw a watch listed for sale with such stickers on. Makes the oyster bracelet look terrible.

Offline Adzrienn

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2020, 05:33:05 PM »
I know what u mean i went to a grey dealer wanrted to buy a certain watch then i saw it have an rx8. Man it looks ugly. Makes the watch looks wrong. Ended up biuying sometghing else

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk