Author Topic: iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus  (Read 12755 times)

Offline fofo

• Freshie
iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus
« on: October 23, 2015, 07:43:39 AM »
Hi guys, I want to purchase a new phone. Inb4 of launching iPhone 6S my mind was adhere to samsung note 5 but after iPhone 6S launched in malaysia and I was put in a dilemma of choosing both of these phone. :Blue: Can anyone please kindly give me some input. I am really appreciate.   :D
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:49:01 AM by fofo »

Offline ainamafan

Re: iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S plus
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 10:41:39 AM »
Hi guys, I want to purchase a new phone. Inb4 of launching iPhone 6S my mind was adhere to samsung note 5 but after iPhone 6S launched in malaysia and I was put in a dilemma of choosing both of these phone. :Blue: Can anyone please kindly give me some input. I am really appreciate.   :D

Samsung note 5 because Android is always the best.  :Cheers: Just stick with your mind from the beginning.

Offline theseira

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2015, 11:43:22 AM »
I'm using the 6s got the 64gb version. Had a galaxy edge and IMO iphone 6s is the new level. The camera is better than any android phone available. when comparing it with my galaxy edge I feel like the galaxy edge lack design and the curved screen is just pointless. For me the iPhone 6s totally outshines the Galaxy. 

Offline ikttan

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2015, 12:48:45 PM »
I would just get a below 1k phone and spend the rest on a Tissot or a nice crocodile strap :P

Offline tuliperfancy

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2015, 03:16:53 PM »
iPhone 6S :thumbsup: U gonna own one to try out the features, I got my iPhone 6S nearly a week. The 3D touch will just impressed you with all the peek and pop feel totally different from my fren note5 and note5 not that much improvement. Although the iPhone 6S only come with 12 megapixel but the quality will not lose to note5. Give it a try  :Dancing_banana:

Offline somdej

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 10:08:41 AM »
It's not an big leap from Iphone6, if u are from android or 5s or before then by all mean go ahead take the 6s, however if you already have a 6 or 6+, myself feel not necessarily unless you are die hard fan whom always wanna stay in the edge of iT gadget

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline gaokopi

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 03:47:33 PM »

iPhone 6S is nice. Just manage to got my iPhone 6S during last week Saturday at Sunway Pyramid Celcom blue cube. Tested it, overall is quite good and really smooth compared to android but so far I haven't used to IOS interface yet.

Offline somdej

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2015, 04:13:50 PM »

iPhone 6S is nice. Just manage to got my iPhone 6S during last week Saturday at Sunway Pyramid Celcom blue cube. Tested it, overall is quite good and really smooth compared to android but so far I haven't used to IOS interface yet.

This is a road of no return..... I started from BB jumped into android then IOS when 4s, till now I never look back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Clicko

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2015, 05:10:19 PM »
Go for 6s Plus with larger full HD display and slightly better battery life. The best phone you can get right now.

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2015, 07:30:14 AM »
Many thanks for every input and I have decided to go with iPhone 6S+ 64gb. Here is another question, where you guys bought your iPhone 6S except apple dealer. I heard many story that it's not worth to purchase at apple store.

Offline gaokopi

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2015, 12:56:31 PM »
Many thanks for every input and I have decided to go with iPhone 6S+ 64gb. Here is another question, where you guys bought your iPhone 6S except apple dealer. I heard many story that it's not worth to purchase at apple store.

Yes, you can get it from telco (subsidized the device price), online shop and some electronic shop with discount price . For, online shop you cant see the actual products and have to wait for stock arrive so it take some time. If you order from singapore site it properly cost u longer time so it's not recommended. Either you get it from electronic shop or telco. I got my iPhone 6S by sign up a postpaid because cheap phone price and you are only paying for the plan since we need data for daily usage so why not? The reason I choose Celcom because it offer cheaper device price and the coverage is good.

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 04:15:39 PM »
Yeah, sign up postpaid and take it is a good idea. Also, Celcom 6s plan is not bad actually. 3+3gb, free call and optimizer. The device price is cheap. Looks quite attractive, I was considering to take it.

Offline money1come

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2015, 07:27:43 AM »
U mean celcom elite?? Don't you think that is a bit overpriced? 235 per month? and second sim got no optimizer?  :thumbsdown:

Offline heilulu

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2015, 09:09:04 AM »
U mean celcom elite?? Don't you think that is a bit overpriced? 235 per month? and second sim got no optimizer?  :thumbsdown:

Elite is dual sim postpaid, each sim usage is separate but both of the sim card can be carry forward and have free basic internet. I find that reasonable because the first sim card have extra optimizer. If you hit the unlimited call optimizer, all day long chatting non stop.  :thumbsup: :laugh:

Offline henznima

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2015, 12:33:11 PM »
ppl with Samsung Note  will always go for iphone 6s. cause screen bigger

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2015, 01:08:18 PM »
ok? thanks for the recommendation. I checked Celcom site and the elite plan is pretty good for me because of dual sim package. I am going to subscribe this postpaid in this weekend properly. Hope that I can make it.

Offline dreschan

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2015, 02:27:50 PM »
Hey, check this out. My fren is on the video the guy who wearing spec. lol
I can't stop laughing look at his awkward expression
https://www.facebook.com/firstcelcom/videos/986160514780142/

Offline chrisyen

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 07:16:08 AM »
from 3s to 4s to 5s
i'm hesitated whether to go 6s or 6s+
last week i decided to go for 6s+ 128gb

reason - i do not want to carry my ipad mini out in the future
combining my phone and pad instead of having 2

1 week experience -

cons - havent get use to the huge size phone - not easy to play with one hand now, feel the bigger present when slot into my slack pocket, hard to find a good place for it in my car in the beginning

pros - much faster, better battery, much improved camera in low light especially
       - bigger screen ease my work - email !

summary - if i can get use to the new size, 7s+ will be my next phone likely 

Offline vincenttan

• Freshie
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2015, 05:17:57 PM »
Your heart breaks more when Iplus fall on the ground ;D

Offline seed8801

• Freshie
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2015, 09:53:58 AM »
depend on your palm size. if you could grab the IP 6 plus firmly and could perform one hand operation smoothly, there is no problem at all if you use a bigger screen.

Offline cheongMike

• Freshie
  • Hi, Im Mike
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 08:04:52 PM »
iPhone 6s Plus is enough big screen for movie or games..I using it now..

Offline [email protected]

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2016, 01:16:04 PM »
6 s plussssss

Offline ytchoong

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2016, 11:40:31 AM »
iPhone 6s is much easier to handle using one hand especially during driving time :Cheers:

Offline Jedirat

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2016, 03:37:23 PM »
If you prefer smaller iphone, go for SE. Same spec. with 6s.

Offline Tan Meng cai

« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2016, 08:36:43 PM »
I 6s Plus the Best... i love the feeling when my hand is holding it. not too big or small, just suit for me