Author Topic: MIchelin FUWA Event-P3ST  (Read 4637 times)

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
MIchelin FUWA Event-P3ST
« on: November 03, 2014, 06:40:33 AM »
Hey people I have attended Michelin FUWA event last year and they actually recommended me to change Michelin P3ST for my car. So now I am here to share my experience after using Michelin P3ST for almost one year. So far I am quite statisfied with Michelin P3ST in term of the performance. Michelin P3ST did not give me any trouble till now. Vehicle handling wise I found it’s indeed better comparing to my previous tyre. What about you all?

Offline RomieTan007

Re: MIchelin FUWA Event-P3ST
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2014, 12:36:42 AM »
I found that all tyre brand which can give good performance are usually expensive but definitely valued for money. For me I am willing to pay more money to get tyre that can give better handling and ensure safety.

Offline nurulazzin

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 02:46:36 PM »
Hey people I have attended Michelin FUWA event last year and they actually recommended me to change Michelin P3ST for my car. So now I am here to share my experience after using Michelin P3ST for almost one year. So far I am quite statisfied with Michelin P3ST in term of the performance. Michelin P3ST did not give me any trouble till now. Vehicle handling wise I found it’s indeed better comparing to my previous tyre. What about you all?

Whats the difference of changing this new tires? for me, all tires perform the same only..

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 10:56:12 AM »
I found that all tyre brand which can give good performance are usually expensive but definitely valued for money. For me I am willing to pay more money to get tyre that can give better handling and ensure safety.

somehow if you look at it.. P3ST look really grand! nice looking..

Offline ainamafan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 01:30:35 PM »
i am currently using Michelin P3ST for my car... now my car is more silent and comfort already. raining day also handle very good. im happy with this tires.

Offline GMTmaster

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 03:03:56 PM »

Could it be the case of "only the knower knows".  ???

Offline bazaoyu

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 09:25:22 PM »
Whats the difference of changing this new tires? for me, all tires perform the same only..

big difference after changing the tires. my car is so much more comfy and silent now. my kids can sleep peacefully. and i feel very safe even under heavy downpour while braking..

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2014, 09:00:22 AM »

Could it be the case of "only the knower knows".  ???

I really dun know.. but somehow.. from the tyre picture showed by bazaoyu .. i found that the tyre look grand,..

Offline manne

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2014, 09:30:52 AM »
what do you means by looking grand? you means the design of the tyre look modern..??

Offline fofo

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2014, 09:32:37 AM »
Well. I trying to mentioned that Michelin tyre look very elegant on the car. The design of the tyre look modern!