Author Topic: Where to buy watch servicing solution in Malaysia?  (Read 3429 times)

Offline Slasher927

Where to buy watch servicing solution in Malaysia?
« on: June 22, 2022, 02:14:46 PM »
Hi, i'm currently trying to learn some watchmaking skill online and looking to buy watch cleaning and rinsing solution(L&R, Elma), trying to service my own watch, do you guys know any proper place to but these solution? Thanks for reading~

Offline pleasuresaurus

Re: Where to buy watch servicing solution in Malaysia?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »
Other than Shopee and LAzada I can't think of anything else in country. Outside though there are companies like esslinger, otto frei, jules borel, cousins (uk) that supply watch making and servicing parts. however, they might require that u buy wholesale or be affiliated with somewatch making organization or sumthing. could try check those out though at least.

Offline Slasher927

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2022, 12:33:37 PM »
I had search overseas watch tool supplier but they can't send it because most of those solution are flammable, i already know a store at Kl (Txx Sxxg) got those solution although not my prefer brand, hope can use on my vintage watch, need to crossed finger before service them :D , still thanks for reply, if anyone still know other place to buy please pm me, needed more choice, niche hobby needs members help~

Offline pleasuresaurus

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2022, 12:45:52 PM »
This just occured to me, try checking out the SG market n see. They're close enough and perhaps might stock a better range of goods. Just a cursory search, I came across khatena.com.sg and they stock something called Bergeon Set of 4 Oilers for Movements ref. 30102-S. Not sure if this is more along the lines of what ur looking for, but might be worth checking.

http://khatena.com.sg/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=171&search=oil