Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 4.5 months old Fullset Malaysia AD  (Read 4898 times)

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 4.5 months old Fullset Malaysia AD
« on: November 11, 2019, 07:11:18 AM »
Selling my 4.5 months old
OYSTER PERPETUAL 39
Box fullset (Rolex Outer box, inner box, hang tags, warranty card, warranty guide, user manual etc)
Oyster, 39 mm, Oystersteel
Condition is very good with some hair lines
Watch is pristine and has warranty to July 2024!
Bought in Penang from Swiss Watch Gallery
I am the first buyer and i have my name on the card to proof it so no worries for you.
Bought at around RM22,000..

Selling at RM15,999! My loss your gain!

Super cheap so first come first serve.

Great option for a first time Rolex buyer.

Cod Jalan Ampang

About the watch:

OYSTERSTEEL
Rolex uses Oystersteel for its steel watch cases. Specially developed by the brand, Oystersteel belongs to the 904L steel family, alloys most commonly used in high-technology and in the aerospace and chemical industries, where maximum resistance to corrosion is essential. Oystersteel is extremely resistant, offers an exceptional finish once polished and maintains its beauty even in the harshest environments.

RED GRAPE DIAL
The dial is the distinctive face of a Rolex watch, the feature most responsible for its identity and readability. Characterised by hour markers fashioned from 18 ct gold to prevent tarnishing, every Rolex dial is designed and manufactured in-house, largely by hand to ensure perfection.

THE OYSTER BRACELET
The Oyster bracelet is a perfect alchemy of form and function, aesthetics and technology. First introduced in the late 1930s, this particularly robust and comfortable metal bracelet with its broad, flat three-piece links remains the most universal bracelet in the Oyster collection. For the Oyster Perpetual models the Oyster bracelet is fitted with an Oysterclasp.

3132 MOVEMENT
This model is equipped with calibre 3132, a self-winding mechanical movement entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex. It features a Parachrom hairspring and Paraflex shock absorbers, offering greater resistance to shocks and to extreme conditions. Like all Rolex Perpetual movements, the 3132 is a certified Swiss chronometer, a designation reserved for high-precision watches that have successfully passed the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Institute (COSC) tests. Its architecture, in common with all Oyster watch movements, makes it singularly reliable.

TRIED AND TESTED
Few companies have been so consistently identified with the pursuit of excellence, the quest for the absolute, the discovery of original approaches and innovative solutions. Rolex watches have proved themselves from the start in the most extreme conditions imaginable - from the depths of the deepest oceans to the summits of the highest mountains, in the air and on the race track. And to ensure that all Rolex watches can live up to these high expectations, every single one is tested to extremes before it is allowed to leave the Rolex site.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 10:12:49 AM by Watchlover90 »

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Re: Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39 4.5 months old Fullset Malaysia AD
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 10:56:02 AM »
Watch sold to a nice gentlemen!

Thanks Moderators and members

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk