Author Topic: Cheap home electrical appliance  (Read 5906 times)

Offline johnliew

Cheap home electrical appliance
« on: October 27, 2015, 04:30:59 PM »
may i ask where to get cheap electrical appliance for house ah ??? i dont wanna go those outside shops like senhen type la, got conned once sked d... warranty will ownself void one... then need to pay extra again to get warranty  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline kygan711

Re: Cheap home electrical appliance
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
Either you go for more reliable brands or alternative brands which are not so famous in order to achieve your cheap pricing.

I think got home expo coming soon you can try there ,cause sometimes they give more discount or clear old models.

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 04:49:49 AM »
I usually buy fro Aeon, Tesco, Giant, etc etc the big supermarkets.

Seiko fan.....

Offline henznima

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 12:32:09 PM »
may i ask where to get cheap electrical appliance for house ah ??? i dont wanna go those outside shops like senhen type la, got conned once sked d... warranty will ownself void one... then need to pay extra again to get warranty  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Dun go for cheap electrical product la! that my point of view.
I would suggest you get a good one, instead of the cheap and lousy one.. I know good electrical product is expensive, somehow you can do flexicredit via credit card. Like Hong Leong Back Credit Card, u can buy eletrical product in Senheng with their 0% interest (if I am not wrong)
Good product warranty is more secure compare to cheap brand product.

Offline johnliew

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2015, 02:52:09 PM »
I usually buy fro Aeon, Tesco, Giant, etc etc the big supermarkets.

big supermarket reliable?? cos 1 of my friend ask me not to go supermarkets kind, bcos they are expensive wor as compared to outside stand alone shop kind.. big supermarket all international brand exp wor.. i cannot afford la, was looking for cheaper shops, preferably now got discount then good d haha
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 02:54:12 PM by johnliew »

Offline JeepWH

• Tick...tick...tick....
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 05:43:31 PM »
Hypermarket you must wait for the Sale period, sometimes they like to offer certain types of stuff at cheaper price. Maybe more expensive than standalone shops, but from experience the warranty claim process is easier, it seems that the manufacturers are more ready to help you if you buy from these hypermarkets.

Anyway, last year my dad bought a washing machine, Panasonic. The price after offer was cheaper than those standalone shops, and free delivery some more. The shop charges RM 30 for delivery.

Seiko fan.....

Offline kygan711

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2015, 06:19:24 PM »
For Panasonic look no further go for Tong Kong in SS2 and SS3. Their 3 Day sales also got special markdown. Maybe one coming up in Dec.

Offline kygan711

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2015, 04:06:42 PM »
Hey john, an article in paper which wrote Harvey Norman have got a factory outlet for electrical in Citta Mall selling all the dented box, demo set and scratch electricals at a discount. If you are not fussy you could have a look at them.

Offline seed8801

• Freshie
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 09:56:28 AM »
sometime the cheapest you will find is with those small electronic shop you could find near your housing area. But is depends on what  home electrical appliance you trying to get...and which area you living?

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2015, 12:16:15 AM »
Try hunting down at lazada or 11street , these two seems are giving better discount on almost all thing you could buy.

Offline yusszzxx

• Freshie
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 12:31:58 PM »
Try hunting down at lazada or 11street , these two seems are giving better discount on almost all thing you could buy.

Lazada with daily deals and credit card offer.. worth it..

Offline smackzeen

• Freshie
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 03:21:12 PM »
lazada is the best...or u can try groupon also

Offline chenht

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 05:30:09 PM »

That was what I thought earlier until I found TBM along Old Klang Road. I found prices there are cheaper than 11 street or Lazada. I bought air purifiers and alkaline water filter there at cheaper rate then the above mentioned portals.
16710, 116710TT, 116610LV, PAM00312,  Santos & Tank

Offline yusszzxx

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 09:18:36 PM »

That was what I thought earlier until I found TBM along Old Klang Road. I found prices there are cheaper than 11 street or Lazada. I bought air purifiers and alkaline water filter there at cheaper rate then the above mentioned portals.

Thanks for sharing.
It is good that this website has lots of items with prices so easy for us to make comparison.
Sometime I did check the price from lazada before making purchase in store.

Offline Harry33

• Freshie
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2016, 01:19:39 AM »
Yes, pls check out TBM. Price, service and most importantly, reliability are top notch.

Offline jayctx

• Freshie
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2023, 05:48:53 PM »
I think now since with the technology and delivery services, buying online would be the cheapest option.

Offline gr2k

• Freshie
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2023, 02:48:44 PM »
depends on what kind of appliances you're looking for - simple household appliances usually local brands will be cheaper (and in my personal experience, better than china brands)