Author Topic: Tudor BB Bronze Strap  (Read 4298 times)

Offline tancho

Tudor BB Bronze Strap
« on: September 01, 2019, 01:38:44 PM »
I recently acquired the Tudor BB Bronze with the leather strap. 

Looking to get the Tudor fabric strap to rotate with the leather.  I messaged the SA in the AD that sold me the watch, but there was no reply.

Can anyone advise if I can order the strap directly from RSC?  I know I can call the RSC, but today being Sunday, I thought I’ll inquire here first.

Rgds

Offline cheesycake7

• Freshie
Re: Tudor BB Bronze Strap
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 04:11:17 AM »
Does it have to be a Tudor fabric strap? Plenty of aftermarket ones at a fraction of the price...

Offline tancho

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2019, 08:58:43 AM »
I don't mind aftermarket straps.  However, the BB Bronze has an uncommon 23mm strap size which is not easily available, making it rather hard to source for suitable and nice straps.

I've tried 22mm & 24mm straps, but these sizes don't fit nicely.

Rgds

Offline axaxax

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2019, 10:16:42 PM »

Looking to get the Tudor fabric strap to rotate with the leather.  I messaged the SA in the AD that sold me the watch, but there was no reply.

Can anyone advise if I can order the strap directly from RSC?  I know I can call the RSC, but today being Sunday, I thought I’ll inquire here first.

Rgds

yes, they do sell em at RSC. they dont do it over the phone. you need to bring the watch in. stock is limited and ordering one will take upwards of 3mths

Offline tancho

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2019, 01:05:36 AM »

Rgds

yes, they do sell em at RSC. they dont do it over the p
hone. you need to bring the watch in. stock is limited and ordering one will take upwards of 3mths

I inquired with the RSC and they do take orders for the strap.  Although I contacted the RSC by phone, the RSC staff was helpful enough to place the order for me if I could email her a copy of the warranty card to prove ownership of the watch.

The lead time for the order is about 3 to 5 months according to her.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 01:11:34 AM by tancho »