Author Topic: EURO 2012  (Read 20049 times)

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
Re: EURO 2012
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2012, 08:00:04 AM »
Semi finals~

Portugal vs Spain

Germany vs Italy~

hopefully Italy would advance to final with Spain.. but Portugal and Germany are also strong contenders.. ><"
Balo wasted a lots of chances in front of the goal.. pls dont repeat it in the semi.. too bad England cant advanced.. ;)
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2012, 04:47:35 AM »
Hohoho.... Italy is in the finals.... they managed to beat Germany 2-1 with Super Mario scoring a brace in the 1st half....
Go go Azzurri!!!  :thumbsup:
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline rusminag

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2012, 08:14:35 AM »
Hohoho.... Italy is in the finals.... they managed to beat Germany 2-1 with Super Mario scoring a brace in the 1st half....

Wrong Mario in form.... instead of Gomez... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Don't Waste Time, Go for Rolex

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 08:58:23 AM »

After eating a nice dish of baby octopus (descendants of that famous Paul) at Japanese restaurant at Pavilion last night, my prediction is that Italy will win. Italy seldom (or is it never??) lose in the final of a major tournament unless they play Brazil (in 1970 & 1994 WC).   

Offline Enkidu

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2012, 04:47:38 AM »

After eating a nice dish of baby octopus (descendants of that famous Paul) at Japanese restaurant at Pavilion last night, my prediction is that Italy will win. Italy seldom (or is it never??) lose in the final of a major tournament unless they play Brazil (in 1970 & 1994 WC).   

:Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue:

Offline hanz079

• Global Moderator
  • I is Rocks!!
    • WATCHIONABLE
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 04:49:33 AM »

Wow... I was expecting a tight match...
And, being an Azzurri supporter...
Felt like ths too...  :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue:
Terrenceterrence "seriously, i think buying a watch for it's secondhand value is like getting married and thinking about divorce at the back of your mind."

watchionable.blogspot.com

Offline am_sober

• it's time~! ^^
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 07:48:56 AM »

Wow... I was expecting a tight match...
And, being an Azzurri supporter...
Felt like ths too...  :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue: :Blue:

i'll have to join u guys too...

credits to Spain.. the were super excellent in attacking when they have the ball and job well done in pressing and close downing Italy when they dont have the possession... If u see the replays actually Italy have did a good job in defending also.. but Spain proved to be more superior last nite..

haizz... now not only monday blues... add some more blues to the defeat...  :HammerHead: :Confused: :Blue: :'(
"People who says it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it~ ^^Y"

Offline Watchnewby

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »
Yikes, I think "Forza Italia" have to wait either for the WC or the next European Championship.

Congrats to Spain for an entertaining possesion football. Italy also not that bad, as they also played attacking football, but luck (actually the finishing) deserted them. Better Luck next time.