Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Great experience with D'Andy  (Read 6010 times)

Offline jetstrim

Great experience with D'Andy
« on: June 22, 2017, 09:23:33 AM »
Just transacted with D'Andy and pleased to say it was an experience. Bought the watch like he said he would and had a pleasant chat about horology too. Knowledgeable, polite and hope to deal again in future. Enjoy the  watch buddy  :Cheers:

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Re: Great experience with D'Andy
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:09:12 AM »
Just transacted with D'Andy and pleased to say it was an experience. Bought the watch like he said he would and had a pleasant chat about horology too. Knowledgeable, polite and hope to deal again in future. Enjoy the  watch buddy  :Cheers:

Thanks for your kind words and the pleasure's mine actually, Jetstrim. Looking forward to more catch-ups in future  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline ngohieng

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 06:09:18 PM »
I had a great experience with D'Andy too. Great guy

Offline artyca

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 08:02:11 PM »
Andy is a great guy!

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 08:14:49 AM »
Thanks, Ngohieng and Artyca. This horology hobby brings us watch enthusiasts together towards greater appreciation for watches and in the process, making good friends too  :thumbsup:
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |