Author Topic: KL Rolex Service Centre  (Read 22547 times)

Offline kopykopy

Re: KL Rolex Service Centre
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2015, 04:57:28 AM »
The last time I went. i was not told of quotation charges but I overheard the customer next to me was told quotation charges should he decide not to service is RM250++.  Any one noticed that all the conter staff all wearing Rolexes?  The Staff attending to me was wearing a very nice Ladies Yacthmaster (Silver Dial).

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2018, 02:41:24 PM »
Anyone has update for servicing price in RSC for current year ?
Going to take my 16610 for full service.

Offline Jedirat

« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2018, 12:52:31 PM »
There will be a RM250 service quotation charge if you decided not to service your Rolex at RSC. I was just sent my Coke for full service in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »
There will be a RM250 service quotation charge if you decided not to service your Rolex at RSC. I was just sent my Coke for full service in September.

How much is your full service bill ?

Offline Jedirat

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »

How much is your full service bill ?

RM2k+

Offline dpkong

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2018, 10:02:39 PM »
RM2+k is standard service charge now.

Offline dommie85

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2018, 07:47:42 AM »
Just to share my recent experience.  I have a 2nd hand rolex bought from a friend. Has papers but no service history. Anyway, i want to service it and took to a 2nd hand dealer who also service rolex. Basic service + polishing rm700. Well, I heard many bad stories about non authorised services. And i also wanted a RSC KL experience. So i went to rsc Menara Dion.  Half an hour to check whatch and gave a quotation basic service + polishing = rm2200 ++  and what impressed me was they also verbally told me your watch authentic and was last services in xxxx year in x x country. The service gonna take 3 weeks. Pay more but happy with the experience

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Try to avoid those dodgy 2nd hand dealer shop that quote you cheap servicing. You may end up having your watch back in worst condition and spending more money (and time) to rectify. Sometimes if you pay peanuts you get monkeys... just telling by my own experience. Cheers

Offline flyingtoast

• Freshie
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2018, 12:55:45 PM »
Yeh as many stated above, RM2k+ is the norm now. Only go there if you need an overhaul/full service as they don’t entertain anything else but that lol.

My bezel’s click spring snapped and I tried to get them to replace it but they gave a weird and disgusting excuse to force me into servicing, if not they wouldn’t accept it in.

Offline sew2828

• Freshie
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 07:48:53 PM »
Hi, wondering if anyone has info on this.  When doing a basic service for a Rolex, how long does one need to leave the watch with RSC?  Is payment made upon bringing the watch in or when collecting the watch?  Am I right to assume that payment is upon collection cause only then the full payment amount is known. If yes, then need to pay Deposit first?  Thanks

How much do you pay?

Offline jesiccaplp

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2018, 04:46:56 PM »
how long usually u guys service the watch?

Offline dcssb

• Freshie
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2018, 06:10:13 PM »
A couple of months or so ago, when I called them in RSC, they told me it is RM2K for my Rolex watch which is a manual winding one. I don't know if the service fee is higher for different models.  I did not ask them how long it will take.  But when I talked with a guy from Rolex Switzerland over the phone, he told me the service fee is USD500.00 there (which is RM2K+ here).

Offline Sid Vicious

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2019, 07:05:22 PM »
Hi there all.

I have been away very long from the community but need to service my Year 2006 sub. I am wondering is it best to service in RSC or in a 3rd party i.e. uncle shop?

My worry is that they change everything or do they change to the same period to maintain potential vintage status once it crosses that line?
"You have enemies? Good! That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life."
Sir Winston Churchill

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 01:49:58 PM »

Just now went to bangkok RSC and quoted 27000 baht for full overhaul for 16610LN exclude any other parts change if any . If quotation is out and not proceed with service a 3000 baht will be charged. Take about 2 months to get back the watch.
I guess malaysia would be cheaper ?

Offline reventon

• Freshie
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2021, 08:55:24 PM »
Here is the damage for full service after 11 years. 16610

« Last Edit: November 23, 2021, 08:58:42 PM by reventon »

Offline hiro

• Freshie
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2021, 08:23:07 AM »
Helloo all members, do rsc can polish heavily scratched or dings n dents? Apart of the cost of 2k+ for servicing, how much could it go to get it polished?
Thanks

Offline dpkong

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2021, 04:14:35 PM »
Helloo all members, do rsc can polish heavily scratched or dings n dents? Apart of the cost of 2k+ for servicing, how much could it go to get it polished?
Thanks

The 2k+ cost for servicing includes a polish and will look as new but very deep dents or dings will still show a little even after. The SA will let you know upon inspection and inform you if the dent is too deep.

Offline hiro

• Freshie
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2021, 10:37:02 AM »
 :thumbsup:thanks for the info