Author Topic: Free Chopard Men's 168457-3002 Mille Miglia Power Reserve Watch, any one?  (Read 7798 times)

Offline yinhonwong

• Freshie
Or the Chopard Mille Miglia Gran Turismo Chrono 168459-3022? These is given free for pusrchase of one-bedroom Abell & Cleland House, Westmisnster SW1 ............. this weekend only, marketed by Henry Butcher Malaysia!

Been to the soft launch in Mandarin Oriental last night. Seen few Dato/Tan Sri snapped up two or three bedrooms apartment without raising an eyebrows! :o They were rewarded with higher end Chopard, .......... FOC!  :Startled: Really nice to be loaded!

Offline tonykpk

All the while I thought only the air we breathe is free, n now due to haze the air we breathe are not at 0 cost either . We need to buy facial mask n pay medical expenses for respiratory problems.. Anyway thanks for sharing wong..  :thumbsup:  fr..tony
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 02:44:17 PM by tonykpk »

Offline yinhonwong

• Freshie
That's extreme ........... Needing face mask, Tony? Better stay indoor for any susceptable person.

Btw, agent told me their next launch going to be in joint collaboration with Bentley! May be free car for any prospective buyer??? :Startled:

Offline Watchnewby

Free car?
Read from the newspaper sometime back, buy a luxury condominium, and get a Lamborghini FOC.

Offline yinhonwong

• Freshie
LAMBO???! :Startled: ................. the condo aint going to be cheap, certainly not even the Mount Kiara penthouse, ................. One Hyde Park, maybe?! ;)

Offline wslee

Free car?
Read from the newspaper sometime back, buy a luxury condominium, and get a Lamborghini FOC.

Actually u get to buy the lambo at a special price. Not actually free

Offline tonykpk

Forget all the free gifts n get a discount base on the value  of the  free gifts would be the best solutions. just my opinion, fr. tony.
All the while I thought only the air we breathe is free, n now due to haze the air we breathe are not at 0 cost either . We need to buy facial mask n pay medical expenses for respiratory problems.. Anyway thanks for sharing wong..  :thumbsup:  fr..tony

Offline Watchnewby

Forget all the free gifts n get a discount base on the value  of the  free gifts would be the best solutions. just my opinion, fr. tony.

Agree 100%. Don't want free car or free watch. Give more discount on property will be a better alternative.  :thumbsup:

Offline yinhonwong

• Freshie
U can nego a generous discount from these UK developer, ......... but, Chopard MY still insist on giving u the freebies lah :Laughing_on_floor:

Offline Watchnewby

U can nego a generous discount from these UK developer, ......... but, Chopard MY still insist on giving u the freebies lah :Laughing_on_floor:

If can get good discount and Chopard MY still insist on giving the freebies, then take both lah.  :laugh:

Offline kenixck

Re: Free Chopard Men's 168457-3002 Mille Miglia Power Reserve Watch, any one?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 06:27:50 AM »

such great strategy ... targeting the pyschology/mentality of the *uber rich.

Millionaire 1: Wow Dato, new Chopard wor ... how much ? (good friend can ask this question)
Dato: Free la.
Millionaire 1: Sure or not ?
Dato: They give free mah, when I bought the London property last week. (suddenly got gush of superiority air)
Millionaire 1: Tell me more, share la bro.

the ending is up to your imagination, but the power of WOM marketing is insane. (see how it got here in the first place)

- hehe -

* anyone can afford UK property is Uber rich to me.  :Cheers: