Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: SEIKO PROSPEX DIVER (SBDC055)  (Read 4848 times)

Offline bryanL

FS: SEIKO PROSPEX DIVER (SBDC055)
« on: May 10, 2019, 03:12:13 PM »
Calling all Seiko Diver fans,

I was recently offered an amazing deal from my go-to-Seiko-watchshop in Japan. Couldn't resist the offer thus snapping an additional piece for the enjoyment of members here.

Fully Made in Japan - SBDC055 is an absolute stunning piece! A PADI- approved series, with one of a kind wave-pattern-dial that represent the descend into the pitch darkness of the ocean. Think of James Cameron Rolex DSSD.

Lume is amazing with distinct red minute hand for easy reading during dive (if you ever want to dive with this beauty :). For durability and aesthetic, the bezel is ion-plated with blue substance and case treated with DiaShield. What is DiaShield? In brief, it is Seiko proprietary process to enhance stratch resistance to 2-3 times stronger than normal steel. Domed sapphire crystal is given AR treatment for better visibility from all angles. This model is equiped with reliability-proven 6R15 movement that provide understated 50 hours of power reserve.

This is a full complete Japan set (waranty booklet and card, inner and outer boxes, manual and handtags). International waranty is duly stamped and dated 2 May 2019. Condition wise is like new (9.9/10) as this piece is totally unworn, only taken out for picture taking purpose.

I am asking a no-brainer price of RM 2500. You're saving tons of money here as even international set (SPB071) price goes beyond RM 3k - Japan set is more desirable especially among collectors. 

Just whatsapp me at 0168558894 if you're interested. COD at Nilai is preferred though insured postage can be arranged too. 

Thank you and please enjoy the pictures of the real watch. 

Ps: I'll include a set of Seiko Limited Edition Chopstick as token of appreciation.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: SEIKO PROSPEX DIVER (SBDC055)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 01:21:42 PM »
Bump. Lotsa inquiries but no confirmation yet.

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: SEIKO PROSPEX DIVER (SBDC055)
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2019, 01:28:29 PM »
SOLD! Thank you MWF. Moderators, you may close this thread. :)