Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS- PANERAI LUMINOR MARINA PAM000  (Read 4663 times)

Online r3kahsttub

• Awake, but asleep
WTS- PANERAI LUMINOR MARINA PAM000
« on: May 10, 2019, 01:47:37 PM »
Hi MWF, up for sale is my used and trusty PAM 000. I purchased this used in 2014, and watch was serviced prior to delivery. This sale includes watch, double boxed and with accessories (original black calf leather strap, original rubber strap, warranty cards, manuals, strap changing tool, etc). Sadly, I am letting this go as it no longer gets any wrist time. I believe it should go to someone who can appreciate this watch and give it the care and wrist presence she deserves. Unfortunately, this sale will not include my aftermarket straps.

The base PAM with logo is one of the most understated Panerai on the market today. It encapsulates all of the original Panerai DNA and is a trusty, faultless watch. This has been worn, a lot, so there will obviously be signs of wear. Nothing that cannot be polished off, but as any 'Risti will tell you, keep her all original as she will tell stories. If you are a first time Panerai buyer, just remember this: Base is Ace.

You will not get a base logo PAM like this anymore since it has been discontinued. Sadly, the replacement has a snap on caseback, easy strap change and water resistance to 100m. My loss is truly your gain here.

Item(s):
Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 000

Package includes:
- Watch
- Double boxed (wood box, black box)
- Accessories (rubber strap, black calf strap, strap change tool)
- Manuals and paperwork

Details:
- Purchased used in 2014 from seller in US
- L serial dates watch to 2009
- Caliber OP I
- Checked and confirmed that keeping good time
- 44mm steel case, manual winding, solid case back
- Waterproof to 300m

Condition:
- Used 7/10
- Normal hairline scratches
- Minor dings, nothing that cannot be polished off