Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chronograph Sunburst Blue - Warranty until 30Oct19  (Read 4914 times)

Offline bulletnos

Hey Guys!

I have an immaculate condition Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chronograph PT6188-SS001-430 in Sunburst Blue Dial with Silver-themed chrono sub-dials, worned by a careful watch enthusiast and lover since new.

Watch was original purchased new from overseas AD in 2015 (stamped), and has been recently polished and serviced by Maurice Lacroix (DKSH) in KL dated 30 Oct 2018 @ RM1,280 - giving you extra peace of mind with a Manufacturer's Warranty as with a new watch until 30 Oct 2019. (Service intervals can be up to 5 years, but I'm fussy. :))

Watch movement is in excellent condition, and keeping good accurate time of about +2 secs/day. Watch case has been repolished by Maurice Lacroix, and have been rarely used since. Watch is being rotated with another 9 watches - but mostly sits in the winder. Watch comes with Black Genuine Crocodile strap with deployant clasp - with lots of life left in it. Chrono function works perfectly and snaps sharply to 12 o'clock, with no overall issues whatsoever.

Watch comes with Original Papers, Manuals, Dated and Stamped Warranty Card, Hang tag, Original Tag stubs, Stickers, and Watch Plastic Seal, Dated Service Papers and Service Pouch - all as pictured. Box has been misplaced. All serial numbers match between watch and papers.

Some technical specifications of the watch taken off the web:

SKU ML-PT6188-SS001-430
Brand Maurice Lacroix
Band Type Strap
Band Material Crocodile Leather
Band Width 21 mm
Bezel Color Silver-tone
Bezel Material Stainless Steel
Calendar Date display at the 6 o'clock position
Case Back Transparent
Case Diameter 43 mm
Case Material Stainless Steel
Case Shape Round
Case Thickness 15.1 mm
Clasp Deployment
Crystal Scratch Resistant Sapphire
Dial Color Blue
Dial Type Analog
Engine Maurice Lacroix Calibre ML112 based on Valjoux 7750
Features Calendar, Chronograph, Leather, Stainless Steel
Functions Chronograph, Date, Hour, Minute, Second
Gender Mens
Hands Luminous Silver-tone
Manufacture Country Swiss Made
Model PT6188-SS001-430
Movement Automatic
Series Pontos
Style Watches
Sub Dials Three - 60 Second, 30 Minute and 12-Hour
Water Resistance 50 meters / 165 feet

Review: https://www.escapementmagazine.com/articles/maurice-lacroix-pontos-chronographe.html/

This is perfect for those who crave a handsome-looking, well-built and reputable Swiss watch, with full Automatic Chronograph functions at a reasonable price - with the assurance of a Manufacturer's Warranty.

PRICE: RM 4,500

I will only deal via COD around KL/PJ area - preferably within the vicinity of Mont Kiara / Bukit Bintang / Damansara area.

You may contact me preferably via Whatsapp at 0122013605. Price can nego a bit la. Let me know if you need specific photos too.

Thanks & Cheers
Kelvin
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 05:17:59 PM by bulletnos »

Offline bulletnos

Watch reserved pending funds

Offline bulletnos

Watch Sold to a nice gentlemen.

Moderator, pls close thread.

Thanks & Cheers