Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Tudor Black Bay 79540  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Tudor Black Bay 79540
« on: April 25, 2019, 10:45:35 AM »
Tudor Black Bay 41

Full bracelet

Extra Original Tudor Nato nylon strap.

Crystal : Scratch-Resistant sapphire

Hands : Superluminova lume

Dial : Black

Case : Stainless steel

Case diameter : 41mm

Bezel :Fixed Stainless steel

Crown : Screw-down threaded

Bracelet : Stainless steel brushed oyster style

Clasp : Foldover Hiplock

Cod Ampang area

Retail Price is around RM12000

I'm asking RM5999

The watch also comes with a 2 year warranty from Tudor.

Warranty card dated April 2019.

Condition is 99.999%.

Looking to sell to a true watch enthusiast.

Comes with Box, instruction manual, warranty card, Tudor presentation box, Tudor watch travel case, Tudor paper bag and etc.

Having been a huge Rolex fan for the last few years, I finally decided to give their sister brand, Tudor, a try. I picked out the Tudor Black-Bay 41, which is the Rolex equivalent in my opinion of somewhere between the Rolex Explorer and Oyster Perpetual. For those of you who aren't watch geeks, Tudor is a brand that was created by Rolex's founder Hans Wilsdorf in 1926. Vintage Tudors used the same components as Rolex, going even so far as to boast the same cases and bracelets, but different movements.

This modern Tudor is an homage to Tudor models of the past, featuring a clean dial and their iconic "snowflake" hands. The case has a diameter of 41mm. In The watch is available with a steal oyster bracelet and comes with a complementary cloth strap.
The dial is incredibly easy to read, and the lume shines brightly in the dark for a reasonable amount of time. The watch wears handsomly on the wrist.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 12:04:59 PM by Watchlover90 »

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
Re: Tudor Black Bay 79540
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:55 AM »
Watch sold to a nice gentlemen

Thanks MWF members and moderators