Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FSOT TUDOR PELAGOS BLUE  (Read 5195 times)

Offline bryanL

FSOT TUDOR PELAGOS BLUE
« on: June 17, 2018, 06:29:24 PM »
Hi,

As per title, up for sale or trade is my good condition Tudor Pelagos Blue model no. 25600TB. No dings or dents but with some very fine harline scratches from normal usage. Equiped with Tudor in-house mvmt - the MT5612, it is COSC certified with 70 hours of PR. Actual watch goes way longer than 70 hours and with spot-on accuracy.

Complete full set with local AD dated July 2017 thus another year remained on its waranty. Search online or youtube, you'll come across amazing reviews of this watch. Best action ceramic bezel, HEV, 500m and simply the industry best and most impressive self adjusting clasp, this watch offered alot of bang for buck. Additionally, blue being harder to find compared to black dial Pelagos.

Am quite reluctant for this sale BUT as with all WIS, I've been poisoned with Panerai recently. Thus this piece need to find a new home. I want to trade with any Panerai Luminor models (except for white dials) or looking for straight sale at RM12500. Please buzz me up via whatsapp at 0168558894 if you're interested. COD at Nilai or nearby areas. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Re: FSOT TUDOR PELAGOS BLUE
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 11:15:12 PM »
Traded. Moderator kindly close this thread. Thank you :)