Author Topic: what is your dream watch?  (Read 19439 times)

Offline Hlx91

what is your dream watch?
« on: November 07, 2017, 04:11:22 PM »
Please comment below what is your dream watch...?

Offline Cocas

Re: what is your dream watch?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 05:53:59 PM »
Minutes Repeater. :thumbsup:

Offline kenzojovi

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 10:11:38 PM »
Definately AP .......

Offline nillwill

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 08:53:42 PM »
Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Ultra Thin Moon 39 is on top of my list atm

Offline cychung

• Freshie
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2018, 06:19:05 AM »
patek phillip is my dream watch

Offline mushroomsoup

• Freshie
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2018, 10:17:10 AM »
AP ROYAL OAK SELFWINDING 41mm. not sure price in ringgit but cant afford pretty sure :(

Offline William

• Freshie
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2018, 06:32:25 PM »
Omega Speedmaster and pretty much any Rolex OP or JD :P

Offline ML

• Freshie
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2018, 03:01:42 PM »
My dream watch is Rolex 116505 Rose Gold nice

Offline Watched

• New trained daddy
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2018, 07:04:41 PM »
Daytona ceramic black dial

Offline pgone

• Freshie
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2018, 08:33:39 PM »
Patek 5070R
RM35
AP Royal Oak Offshore
Rolex President
Too many and yet still too far away from me :-[ :-[

Offline bimmerman

• Dating for unattached relationships
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 06:47:37 AM »
Have a Black 42mm Planet Ocean and I thought that was pretty and pretty much all the watch i'd need but then I began to feel something for the Rolex Explorer II 42mm Black dial. Got that and then I felt I needed a vintage-ish SUB and the Tudor Black Bay Black was really singing to me. Did not get it though and ended up with the Rolex Submariner 16110 M series instead but then the 16710 seduced me with its old world charm and I had to get it as well. I hope that's the end of it because I really need to change my car.

Offline koryong

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 06:16:49 AM »
Unless you completely lose interest, the hunt for your grail watch never ends .... because even after you've got it, there'll be another ... ;-)

Offline Brenz222

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2018, 01:31:57 PM »
RM 55, PP Nautilus and gold sub!  ;D

Offline ChrisChong

• Freshie
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2018, 12:59:49 AM »
AP Royal Oak Offshore
PP Perpetual Calendar

Offline craftedseries

• Freshie
  • Bicycles fascinate me
    • Life
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2018, 12:15:31 AM »
My dream watch is the Movado Synergy Sapphire. I have always wanted to get that. I do own a Movado currently but still I'd prefer the Sapphire over what I have.

Offline totoro86

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2018, 11:34:05 PM »
My grail would be a F.P. Journe Tourbillon Souverain Bleu which I'll never own

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Offline Brandon Khoo

• Freshie
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2018, 07:07:40 AM »
My dream watch would be the Omega Planet Ocean Ceragold :Praying:

Offline jim2106

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2018, 01:06:38 PM »
Submariner

Offline dstudio10

• Freshie
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2018, 03:49:21 PM »
any rolexes (bigger than 42mm) and iwc big pilot / portugeiser ... sporty, chillax n refined ...

Offline Watchlover90

• Freshie
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »
patek Philip.. calatrava

Offline Chris

• Freshie
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2018, 12:41:30 PM »
PP 5711 would be my grail  :o :o :o

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2018, 03:40:14 PM »
I had a few watches on my radar as my grail. And the 5711 was one of them. I remembered lusting over this watch, esp the one with the blue dial. Then during one of the watch gatherings, one of the guys wore it. Of course I took the opportunity to try it on. I was a little crestfallen on how it looked like on my wrist. It’s like anything else out there, you won’t know till you tried it on...as beautiful as it is, the way I dress and my daily life doesn’t go with this elegant and classy piece. On my way home...I dropped by a Rolex boutique and tried on the second watch on my radar, a rose gold Daytona on oysterflex. Just wanted something else to lust over. This was of course way before the craze for SS Rolex hit the world market. And the AD would have all sports models available on display...I had the same feeling I got as the PP...fast forward to today...and I still don’t have a grail. But I don’t feel bad nor empty anymore. I still love watches and admire and appreciate the craftsmanship. But...no grail...yet... :) maybe it will come, maybe it won’t. But no big deal...

Offline Chris

• Freshie
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2018, 03:54:34 PM »
I had a few watches on my radar as my grail. And the 5711 was one of them. I remembered lusting over this watch, esp the one with the blue dial. Then during one of the watch gatherings, one of the guys wore it. Of course I took the opportunity to try it on. I was a little crestfallen on how it looked like on my wrist. It’s like anything else out there, you won’t know till you tried it on...as beautiful as it is, the way I dress and my daily life doesn’t go with this elegant and classy piece. On my way home...I dropped by a Rolex boutique and tried on the second watch on my radar, a rose gold Daytona on oysterflex. Just wanted something else to lust over. This was of course way before the craze for SS Rolex hit the world market. And the AD would have all sports models available on display...I had the same feeling I got as the PP...fast forward to today...and I still don’t have a grail. But I don’t feel bad nor empty anymore. I still love watches and admire and appreciate the craftsmanship. But...no grail...yet... :) maybe it will come, maybe it won’t. But no big deal...

WOW, that happens !! Very nice of you to share this =)
I'm afraid that will happens to as I tend to love bigger watch
Just recently I went to AP in Starhill to look for Royal Oak, was keen to the blue dial at first and tried the white version of them, I still loves them but that was not what I expected. In the end I picked up a diver instead. Actually liking the diver more than the Royal Oak that wasn't expected at all.

Offline dualcarb

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2018, 05:00:32 PM »

WOW, that happens !! Very nice of you to share this =)
I'm afraid that will happens to as I tend to love bigger watch
Just recently I went to AP in Starhill to look for Royal Oak, was keen to the blue dial at first and tried the white version of them, I still loves them but that was not what I expected. In the end I picked up a diver instead. Actually liking the diver more than the Royal Oak that wasn't expected at all.

I always thought that 40mm would be the sweet spot and anything bigger would look silly...and then the speedmaster professional happened. At 42mm, I also thought that’s the max. Then a PAM happens. At 44mm, that really is the max. Don’t have one which is bigger. I used to lust for the AP diver too. Tried it on, and it really was too big for me. Happy for you that it goes with your wrist. Congrats...btw, mine is a six and a half inch wrist.

Offline kk72

• Freshie
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »
RICHARD MILLE would definitely be my dream watch all the time !!!