Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: Japan-made Casio G-Shock Riseman and Swiss-made Certina DS Podium Chrono GMT  (Read 7315 times)

Offline D'Andy

• Success. It's a mind game.
Dear fellow forummers, I was looking through some pieces in my collection tonight and would like to offer the following sale/trade :

1) Casio G-Shock Riseman Tough Solar : This is the Japan-made GW-9200J edition that is quite rare in the market. Besides having barometric, altimeter, temperature, world time, 5 alarms, etc like the Thailand-made GW-9200, the Japan version has wave-ceptor multiband 6 function in which it would automatically synchronous the watch's time in accordance to the local airwave data time (kind of like the Seiko Astron, only Seiko syncs via GPS data) in different parts of the world. The watch has 8 months warranty remaining, IIRC. I bought 2 of these (Japan- and Thailand-model) at the same time but only wear the cheaper and more common Thailand Riseman for outdoor activities. So instead of having to sun the Japan Riseman to re-charge its battery from time to time due to it being kept in the watch cabinet mostly, I have decided to let it go to someone whom may really utilize it.

2) Certina DS Podium Chronograph GMT : I won this timepiece in a competition and just received it. Comes with full package with all the stickers intact still, along with the price tag of RM1,750 in the box. 24 months warranty starting from few days back. This model was launched during Baselworld 2013 with a very nicely-designed rubber strap. Sporty and has GMT function for the frequent traveller. Letting go as I believe that I would not be wearing this much as still prefer mechanical watches.

Not an urgent sale/trade, but if you have a nice automatic/manual-winding timepiece that you deemed to be in similar value that is lacking wrist rotation time and you would like to dispose for other watches to enter your collection, do PM me with your offers. Cheers.

Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Rolex | Omega | Bell & Ross | Panerai | Seiko | G-Shock |

Offline D'Andy

Update : Swiss-made Certina DS Podium Chronograph GMT traded to a nice gentleman whom loved the DS Podium's association with the F1 sports. Thanks MWF for the exposure.

Japan-made Casio G-Shock Riseman Wave-Ceptor Multiband 6 still available for trade. I can top-up as necessary for higher-value trades. Thx in advance for your offers.
Watch hobbyist @ andywristwatches.blogspot.com. Current faves in my collection :

Offline D'Andy

Watch has been sold to a nice gentleman. Thanks to MWF and moderators for your kind assistance. Thread can be officially closed hereafter  :thumbsup: