Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: FS: GMW-B5000GD-9JF (GOLD FULL METAL SQUARE G-SHOCK)  (Read 5004 times)

Offline bryanL

FS: GMW-B5000GD-9JF (GOLD FULL METAL SQUARE G-SHOCK)
« on: November 29, 2018, 05:34:46 PM »
Hi,

Up for sale is an unworn and unsized all metal G-Shock. Model no. GMW-B5000GD-9JF. I would rate it as one of the top 5 most beautiful G-Shock. A must for any G-Shock fans, especially if you're into the original classic square G with a vintage gold color twist. Condition wise definitely more than 9.99/10 as I only took it out for a photo-taking session.

This is a full complete Japan set that comes with manual (Japan version), handtags and international waranty starting on 28 November 2018 (covered by Marco Corporation Malaysia). Japan sets are more exclusive and sought after than any international sets. On top of that, this set comes with Master of G box that is way more expensive and valuable than a normal packaging box (market value for the Master of G box if sold separately is around RM80 TO RM100).

I am putting a price tag of RM 2850 NETT. Believe me, my purchase price is much higher than this thus my asking price is nett. Reason for selling is I need the fund for some other urgent matters.

Do whatsapp me at 0168558894 if you're interested. I can assure you that you'll not be able to find another bargain like this. Price normally range from RM3k and above. I prefer COD at Nilai, however I can arrange for insured poslaju too. Pictures below are of the real watch.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Offline bryanL

Re: FS: GMW-B5000GD-9JF (GOLD FULL METAL SQUARE G-SHOCK)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 12:02:34 PM »
Watch SOLD! Moderator, kindly close this thread  :thumbsup: