Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: [ WTS ] Damasko DC66 Si  (Read 5316 times)

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
[ WTS ] Damasko DC66 Si
« on: August 09, 2018, 01:55:26 AM »
For sale is the ultimate tool chronograph. The Damasko DC66 Si is the top of the line model from Damasko.

Made from the industry’s toughest material. The “ ice hardened, nickel-free stainless steel “ offers corrosion resistance and tempered to 800vickers which is four times the hardness of any other steel currently in use by the companies in the watch industry.

The watch is made in-house by Damasko. And many of the technical innovations found in this house are made and designed in-house as well.

Even the Valjoux 7750 movement used in the watch is fine tuned by Damasko themselves. The modified Valjoux 7750 is developed by Damasko to be oil free and uses antimagnetic escapement which provides better accuracy in any situation.

Technical Specification:-
Movement- modified Valjoux 7750 by Damasko
Case- ice hardened, nickel free stainless steel
Case diameter- 42mm
Case height- 13.70mm
Lug width- 22mm

My reason for selling this watch is that it is hardly worn and kept in the box since purchasing it.

Complete with full box and papers. The box is the lacquered box which is only provided with Damasko’s top of the line models only.

Original purchase in January 2018. RRP is at Rm12,800.00. Selling at Rm10,500.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
Re: [ WTS ] Damasko DC66 Si
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 12:14:49 PM »
[UPDATE] To commemorate our Independence Day. I have reduced the price for the watch to RM8800.00 only for this Merdeka.

Contact me via WhatsApp or text at 011-12392584 ( Fazil )

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
Re: [ WTS ] Damasko DC66 Si
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:55:25 PM »
[BUMP] Watch sold to a wonderful gentleman. Thank you MWF