Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: WTS pre-owned JLC Reverso Shadow  (Read 6262 times)

Offline jonyeoh94

• Freshie
WTS pre-owned JLC Reverso Shadow
« on: April 15, 2018, 07:39:43 PM »
For sale is my rare pre-owned Jaeger leCoultre Reverso Shadow made in the 1990s. This is a pretty rare piece as this model  has been discontinued by the manufacturer in the early 2000s (even more so as it is powered by a mechanical handwinding movement, as opposed to several quartz variations).
The reference number is 251.8.86.
Watch is in very, very good condition for a 20-odd year old vintage, taken care of like a baby. Just had it serviced in Jan 2018 and is running like a dream. It comes with the original JLC buckle and an after-market black crocodile strap. It also comes with the original box.
This is JLC's medium-sized reverso (25mm x 42mm). The watch has developed a beautiful patina over the years, and the arabic numerals just give it that extra edge that'll set you apart from every other reverso owner out there! Looking to sell for RM16000. Did a quick search on chrono24 and found that none of the used pieces on there are going for less than RM18k, so I do believe it is a fair price. Do PM me for more info!