Author Topic: Victorinox Inox Diver  (Read 5340 times)

Offline EvolutionZ

• Freshie
Victorinox Inox Diver
« on: April 24, 2017, 03:01:38 PM »
Hi guys,
I wish to share a simple review for this great watch that I recently bought together with a colleague of mine. My colleague asked me to recommend a watch that is durable and fashionable below rm2000 price range and he doesn't want Seiko or Orient...prefer Swiss Made. So I mentioned a few names for him and shown some pictures of the watches..Inox diver caught his attention with the 130 test and robust Swiss Quartz movement etc.

Since I am also thinking whether to pull the trigger or not for a Quartz as I always prefer automatic. The deal was to buy 2 and will get lots cheaper. So I pulled my trigger too. After wearing it for 10'days, let me give you a simple review...no photo but you can google Inox Diver - mine both are black color dial with black rubber straps.

Box:
The watch comes with a square box with a rubber watch protector and some booklet and a warranty card. Solid box similar size to a Tag Heuer box. Warranty for 3 years from VSA.

Strap:
Nice soft rubber - thick enough for tough use and yet very comfortable and not smelly even you use it for sports. Can go well with casual or formal in my own opinion. I wore it to work in suit n still looks good

Watch Casing:
Super tough - felt like cast iron although I heard its 316 steel but I knock it with my finger nails and it felt rock hard like our padlock iron. Although its a bit heavy but when you put on your wrist, it just felt comfortable. 45mm just nice men.

Dial:
Clean and clear - not too many wordings. And the finishing is better than the normal Inox. Easy to read. The only setback is the lume...not strong and faded in awhile. That one VSA should learn from Seiko...their Tuna and Turtle have superb lume. Date adjustment is easy. It comes with battery end of life indicator and anti magnetic function. Water proof up to 200m.,rotating bezel is solid and moves one direction. The bezel design makes the watch looks tough and bring more presence.

Overall:
It is a tough feeling watch. Love the feel of it on my wrist and it doesn't feel like a cheap watch at all. Many people told me that I can always go for automatic in house movement under rm2000 e.g Orient, Seiko or Swatch etc but I not regretting buying this piece. This watch battery can last approx 3 years and its Ronda Swiss Quartz Movement is very durable and lasting. I can basically use this watch for anything be it sports, casual, party, diving or formal functions... And I am not worried it fell on the floor, knock against the wall or even ran over by a truck...anyway I'm sharing my personal experience with this watch after 10 days owning it. No regret and its the toughest, most comfortable and good locking quartz watch I ever owned...I have some Quartz watches like Tag Heuer, Cerruti, Seiko, Orient, Tissot, GC, Guess, Kenneth Cole, pronto etc but none I ever commented good. Cheers...

Offline ck77

• Global Moderator
Re: Victorinox Inox Diver
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 04:27:30 PM »
It would be nice if you post together with pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline EvolutionZ

• Freshie
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 03:30:39 PM »
will upload some photo of the watch on me.

Offline EvolutionZ

• Freshie
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 03:32:28 PM »
a photo of Inox Diver i download from google.

Offline BaeM

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »
How about Inox Carbon, the price is double cheapest Inox, but how this Carbon compare to its older siblings? Can some one comment?