Visit Malaysia Watch Forum's online store for luxury watches and fine timepieces.

Author Topic: IWC Portugieser Chronograph Blue Dial (2020 Model)  (Read 4722 times)

Offline summerdragon

• Freshie
IWC Portugieser Chronograph Blue Dial (2020 Model)
« on: February 12, 2020, 11:31:52 AM »
One of the most iconic watch from IWC, and undoubtedly one of the best looking Chronograph watch just got much better with this 2020 version of portugese Chronograph!

How is it the best looking Chronograph watch? Well, the watch didn't change any in terms of the design since day 1 born of the portugese Chronograph back in 1998, which means the exactly same design sold hot for over 20 years and still looking like it was designed yesterday. Definitely a timeless watch, I believe even after 10 more years the design will still looking as great as today.

Previously, the iwc portugese chrono houses an ETA movement with a simple closed case back, and today IWC perfected it with a nicely finished in house movement with a sapphire case back & came out with this very attractive sunburst blue dial. The current movement is nothing cheap or simple, it is a complex vertical clutch column wheel Chronograph, efficient winding system based on the ever famous pellaton winding, entirely built and designed by IWC.

This is the reference IW3716-06, newly arrived and just started to sell in Malaysia's boutique since January 2020. Perfectly sized at 41mm for a dress watch, it wears well on almost any kind of wrist even for ladies.

This watch retails for over 30k, and you can only get a max 10% off from boutique, but it is still out of stock and u will need to wait for abit to get from boutique for the blue dial version, as it is the most hot selling IWC model currently.

Condition : 99.99% new, bought and never worn
Warranty card dated : January 2020
Warranty coverage : 8 years from date of purchase (Extended IWC warranty)
Warranty ends : January 2028 (check pic above)
Comes with : Full box set

SELLING AT ONLY RM21800, U save 6 thousands by buying from me instead of Boutique, and no need to be on waiting list! My Lost is your gain, so please no lowballer, slightly negotiable for fast dealer. Trade in accepted, let me know what u have.

Whatsapp me at 0167123016 Danny.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: February 12, 2020, 11:37:06 AM by ck77 »

Offline summerdragon

• Freshie
Re: IWC Portugieser Chronograph Blue Dial (2020 Model)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 01:25:47 PM »
Watch Sold, thx MWF.