Author Topic: Junghans  (Read 67810 times)

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
Re: Junghans
« Reply #100 on: June 11, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
One of my fav everyday dress piece.

This is the Junghans Form A automatik. This watch is a minimalist piece that I use for work everyday.

It looks luxurious but it doesn’t shows off. Brilliant for meeting with potential clients. Most of my clients bought Junghans after they saw this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2018, 07:34:43 PM »
An everyday piece that suits any occasion or clothing.

Junghans Max Bill Automatic in anthracite grey.

Offline realist

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2018, 07:44:29 AM »
I'm looking to buy a Junghans Max Bill Automatic.
Please recommend me some places that give good price and service.

Offline krawl

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2018, 11:45:16 AM »

Same here, just wondering if there is actually any form of price difference / discounts given between the different Junghans ADs in town

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2018, 12:19:35 PM »

Same here, just wondering if there is actually any form of price difference / discounts given between the different Junghans ADs in town

As far as I know most the local AD only gives out 10-15% in manner of discount. I believe this is what the distributor advices the retailers to give.

Also i have only managed to track only a few Junghans AD in KL. And they’re not too many. Both Parkson KLCC and Pavilion carries them. A watch shop in Bangsar Village and another one in Midvalley on the ground floor. Even though they are the local distributors they do not carry many models of their line.

I managed to track down the pieces I like. My advice look to the model that you like at their website and try asking them at the local AD.

Honestly speaking most of them don’t even know the ref no of the items.

Offline realist

« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2018, 12:09:42 PM »

As far as I know most the local AD only gives out 10-15% in manner of discount. I believe this is what the distributor advices the retailers to give.

Also i have only managed to track only a few Junghans AD in KL. And they’re not too many. Both Parkson KLCC and Pavilion carries them. A watch shop in Bangsar Village and another one in Midvalley on the ground floor. Even though they are the local distributors they do not carry many models of their line.

I managed to track down the pieces I like. My advice look to the model that you like at their website and try asking them at the local AD.

Honestly speaking most of them don’t even know the ref no of the items.

I made several calls and trips.
Found out a few things I'd like to share:
1. The Max Bills at Parkson is a waste of time, all models are quartz.
2. Better to Facebook message the AD that's listed on Junghans to find out if they have the stock of the particular model that you are looking for before going to see them.

Offline lolzxx

« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2019, 08:00:58 AM »
What is the accuracy?

Offline 2Dragon

• Freshie
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2019, 03:57:59 PM »
I would rather go for a Nomos. But that's just my opinion.

Offline rezcreate

« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2019, 01:28:28 PM »
Really interested to buy junghans maxbill chrono. Not sure 38mm suit my 8 inches wrist cause ive worn 38mm before and it look small and not really a fan.

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2019, 02:03:28 PM »
What is the accuracy?

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2019, 02:10:46 PM »
Really interested to buy junghans maxbill chrono. Not sure 38mm suit my 8 inches wrist cause ive worn 38mm before and it look small and not really a fan.

I understand the size seems a bit small. However, the size is quite accurate according to the era. In fact I think it’s bigger compared to watches during those time. I think most watches at the time was at 36.

However, if the size is an issue I think you should look at the Form A or Form B instead. The sizing is bigger compared to the Max bills. It is a much more modern with a more modern movement. And it is much better constructed as well.

I won’t recommend the Max bill chronograph if you think the size of the normal Max bill is small. The chronograph may seem bigger on paper it does wear smaller on the wrist.

I am a fan on all the watches and have all of them in my collection. They sits nicely next to the Rolexes and omegas in the case as well

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #111 on: April 09, 2019, 02:12:48 PM »
What is the accuracy?

It’s about +/- 15-20 seconds a day

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #112 on: April 09, 2019, 02:15:54 PM »
I would rather go for a Nomos. But that's just my opinion.

I’m actually a fan of Nomos as well. My only gripe with the watch is that because they make their own movements for their watches ( which is beautiful btw ) . There are nowhere in Malaysia for you to service them. Which is a bummer for me.
I have to travel to Singapore if the watch is in need to service and that just adds to the cost of the watch as a whole in my opinion.

Offline rezcreate

« Reply #113 on: April 09, 2019, 02:58:26 PM »

I understand the size seems a bit small. However, the size is quite accurate according to the era. In fact I think it’s bigger compared to watches during those time. I think most watches at the time was at 36.

However, if the size is an issue I think you should look at the Form A or Form B instead. The sizing is bigger compared to the Max bills. It is a much more modern with a more modern movement. And it is much better constructed as well.

I won’t recommend the Max bill chronograph if you think the size of the normal Max bill is small. The chronograph may seem bigger on paper it does wear smaller on the wrist.

I am a fan on all the watches and have all of them in my collection. They sits nicely next to the Rolexes and omegas in the case as well

Hi, Yeah i think it really is according to that era. Maybe some prefer smaller watch. But most of watches from 36-40mm look really nice. Thanks for the input. Appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Offline jaushiarn91

• Freshie
« Reply #114 on: April 09, 2019, 08:52:57 PM »
Max Bill is the best among all the design offers. The pilot chrono is good too but damn big for my wrist la
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time

Offline W1NT3RW0LF

• Freshie
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2019, 09:00:58 PM »
Max Bill is the best among all the design offers. The pilot chrono is good too but damn big for my wrist la

I agree that the Meister Pilot is quite big at 43mm. Following traditions, it is usually big for pilot watches. Best examples are Laco pilot watches. Some of them are quite humongous. I don’t mind the 39 but the original size ones are like cooking pans on your wrist. But it is still nice though. Especially if you put a bund strap with them

Offline dlmarr

• Freshie
« Reply #116 on: July 22, 2019, 12:53:54 PM »
I have the Junghans Max Bill and it is a great everyday dress watch although the rotor can be quite loud when winding the watch.